Will it ever be possible to be secure?

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
will It ever be possible for me to not feel sub human, too not be anxious waiting for her to reply or if I said something wrong, or if she’ll be taken by chad? Are all men this anxious and insecure, do chad care about girls? Is that the problem am I just not attractive enough so I sub concisely know she is better then me? What do y’all think is their are solution?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Giorgio
its impossible if u are not at least on sergi cabrer level
images

very good question, and while many here would tell you that being a chad is the answer to all of your problems, I don't think so

The very nature of loving someone means giving them power over you, and if you wish not to do that, then you can remain a "player" or an incel forever - many such cases today

but the problem with the "just be chad theory" is that even chads deal with what you do, they just don't get hung up on it because they have other options

I kinda feel that dating as an average man is a fools endeavor, because in todays age everyone is looking for just the best deal - so unless you fall into a certain type of a situation (getting a girl in HS and forming emotional connection together), then improving your value is your best bet

Is that the problem am I just not attractive enough so I sub concisely know she is better then me?
yes, I think it's you knowing the truth, the fact that you are out of your depth here, same as when guys have anxiety talking to women

many would call it just "social anxiety" but I'd say that it's more of knowledge that said woman is above you, socially, and making a misstep could have consequences

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
very good question, and while many here would tell you that being a chad is the answer to all of your problems, I don't think so

The very nature of loving someone means giving them power over you, and if you wish not to do that, then you can remain a "player" or an incel forever - many such cases today

but the problem with the "just be chad theory" is that even chads deal with what you do, they just don't get hung up on it because they have other options

I kinda feel that dating as an average man is a fools endeavor, because in todays age everyone is looking for just the best deal - so unless you fall into a certain type of a situation (getting a girl in HS and forming emotional connection together), then improving your value is your best bet

yes, I think it's you knowing the truth, the fact that you are out of your depth here, same as when guys have anxiety talking to women

many would call it just "social anxiety" but I'd say that it's more of knowledge that said woman is above you, socially, and making a misstep could have consequences
The thing is a avg girl moggs chad in term of abundance

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio