will jaw surgery actually help or just fix you for a short time?

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
now i have been pondering this question for quite some time

just say you have a recssed jaw due to mouthbreathing as a child is it even worth getting jaw surgery if you mouthbreathed? by that i mean the root cause, i mouth breathed as a child for some reason even tho, i don't get hayfever or am ellergic to anything, don't get sick often, why did i mouthbreath what was the root cause that has caused me to have all these problems? im assuming when i was a child like 5-13 i use to play video games alot but i still went out and had friends and played outside and played soccer at school and climed trees and stuff like that

do any of you know the root cause and can it be corrected or will results of jaw surgery be in vain because as i child i taught myself to mouth breath for some reason so i will get ressced, btw i don't mouthbreath anymore so yeah just thought i'd say that so you say 'just don't mouth breath bro' ive stopped doing that for a few years now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
What do you mean it will be in vain? I don't understand your question

You never go back to your original jaw you fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: klamus
What do you mean it will be in vain? I don't understand your question
will getting jaw surgery even fix the root cause that caused me to be recssed? like there is so much shit mike mew tells us, like lip posture, nose breathing, good body posture it is just all confusing and will jaw surgery even fix the root cause of my problem or will it just slowly get recssed over time?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
You never go back to your original jaw you fucking idiot
yes you do, ever heard of relapse? it happens a fair bit in people who have had jaw surgery they get slightly recssed over time for some reason. there is probably some root cause for recession not just mouthbreathing

yes you do, ever heard of relapse? it happens a fair bit in people who have had jaw surgery they get slightly recssed over time for some reason. there is probably some root cause for recession not just mouthbreathing
bro don't take him seriously he's studynoodling's alt jfl

also relapse is rare unless you do way too much movement. you should have nothing to worry about

• Hmm...
Reactions: ImmortalRizing
Interesting, I've never heard about that before. But if I got bimax (don't need it, my jaws are protruded), and relapsed for some reason, I'd just get bimax again. Why isn't that possible? Who said it wasn't?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

also relapse is rare unless you do way too much movement. you should have nothing to worry about
Who?

will getting jaw surgery even fix the root cause that caused me to be recssed? like there is so much shit mike mew tells us, like lip posture, nose breathing, good body posture it is just all confusing and will jaw surgery even fix the root cause of my problem or will it just slowly get recssed over time?
If you have proper tounge posture, then no it won't revert back. 90% of people with a relapse after bimax did not maintain proper oral posture

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
uh yuh blicky on my stiffy uh dn rd a single word

If you have proper tounge posture, then no it won't revert back. 90% of people with a relapse after bimax did not maintain proper oral posture
is proper oral posture just lips closed, tounge on roof or mouth and breath through nose?

surley its not to complicated

i hope so

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
is proper oral posture just lips closed, tounge on roof or mouth and breath through nose?

surley its not to complicated
Just don't mouthbreathe theory, that's all it is

Coping subhuman