Will jutting my face down and forward to hide my subhuman SFS make me downward grown or is facial change due to habits cope after 18??

12PSLsubhuman

12PSLsubhuman

Zephir
Seeing a thread from @zv1212 increased my anxiety tbh. I have a great midface forward grown upper and middle maxilla with good cheekbones. I don't want to cuck that

Looking downgrown > sfs

sfs is a legit death sentence

• +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer and PointOfNoReturn
Looking downgrown > sfs

sfs is a legit death sentence
It's not about looking downgrown. I am going to have surgery after 2 years (prob 3 after braces). I have the money enough for one surgery in Europe and maybe to do a correction too if needed. Only waiting to ensure I finished growing entirely. The only problem is that I don't want to cuck my upper and lower maxilla by doing that. Looking downward grown when jutting isn't a problem. I just down want the entire maxilla to be skeletally downward grown if u know what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
It's not about looking downgrown. I am going to have surgery after 2 years (prob 3 after braces). I have the money enough for one surgery in Europe and maybe to do a correction too if needed. Only waiting to ensure I finished growing entirely. The only problem is that I don't want to cuck my upper and lower maxilla by doing that. Looking downward grown when jutting isn't a problem. I just down want the entire maxilla to be skeletally downward grown if u know what I mean.
@Reformed will it change skeletally?

So I can continue doing that until I get bimax and I wouldn't ruin/change my midface right?
Jaw isn’t malleable. No amount of jutting or bonesmashing will give permanent results, you’ll be fine
Once you quit jutting your face will go back to its original position
If you’re getting surgery anyway and you’re this concerned then just quit frauding with jut, it’s not worth getting TMJ over

Jaw isn’t malleable. No amount of jutting or bonesmashing will give permanent results, you’ll be fine
If you’re getting surgery anyway and you’re this concerned then just quit frauding with jut, it’s not worth getting TMJ over
I look like an alien with my giga cheekbones and 404 lower third. Basically barrett if he was somehow more alien looking. Also jutting my jaw is much more comfortable tbh. Touching my molars makes it difficult for me to breath and speak. Although I sleep like that tho.
Probably the reason I am yet to see an actual mewing ascension tbh. But isn't mouthbreathing proven to ruin faces or does it only cause it in prepuberty people(the study was done on them)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and PointOfNoReturn
@Reformed will it change skeletally?
Nothing changes skeletally past puberty. This forum makes it seem like bone is like clay or smth and that u can mold it. Truth is, bone is almost impossible to change with weak forces through ur mouth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and 12PSLsubhuman