will Looksmaxing forums still exist when we enter the 2030s or will they all be a thing of the past?

Absi

Absi

Casanova
I think probably yeah, i don't see the situation of men being left out improving any time soon, add to that the tiktokcels rise and you got a traffic for this site for the next 10 years

But Jfl if i'm still around here in my 30s and surrounded by young retards spamming "skibbidy toilet rezz gyat ohio" in every thread lol.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, okwiwhd, Kaz and 8 others
I think probably yeah, i don't see the situation of men being left out improving any time soon, add to that the tiktokcels rise and you got a traffic for this site for the next 10 years

But Jfl if i'm still around here in my 30s and surrounded by young retards spamming "skibbidy toilet rezz gyat ohio" in every thread lol.
jews will probably shut them down

jews will probably shut them down
JFL if ol jewish gatekeeping reached .org and shut the site or make you pay monthly for a subscription

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar and nathan
I think they will keep evolving into something more purposeful and constructive like it already has. Lookism had a looksmaxxing section but so much incel shit.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz, gigell, Zonar and 3 others
I think they will keep evolving into something more purposeful and constructive like it already has. Lookism had a looksmaxxing section but so much incel shit.
are we better than lookism?

they've existed for decades young buck

I don't know about that man, the site in 2018 was definitely less toxic by comparison to now
a basic example let's say a mid tier norm posted in the rating section in 2018: he'll get 2 or 3 people out of 10 telling him to rope, it's over, subhuman etc.. and will actually get at least one single advice that'll actually him,
Right now a mid norm will get 10 shitposters at least fucking with him out of the 20 users who participated and he'll be lucky to get a single actually-helping advice

Sure there was the Nibba gang but they were usually bullying narcys and shitty users like Arcbrah anyway and weren't that harmful in any kind to the site + they actually knew how to rate

For Lookism i hated the shitposters at the start when i thought it was supposed to be a serious Looksmaxing site but then i discovered it's mostly a meme breathing site full or larpers and trolls so i just started shitposting with them and had so much fun lmao

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan and RealSurgerymax
Damn bro I started 8th grade in 2018, what else do u need to ascend and why have u been on here for so long

doesn’t sound like anything evolved then lol

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
they've existed for decades young buck
I only discovered Lookism in 2014, never saw any similar site to it at that era, at least not ones that were so blunt and specific about how looks matter and how to improve them softly or surgically, this topic was mostly taboo

Also "decades"? Are you saying we had a looksmaxxing forum/space since 2004?

its environment will prob be less toxic when more people join unless fucking incels rise up or some shi

Damn bro I started 8th grade in 2018, what else do u need to ascend and why have u been on here for so long
I mainly use this site to get some basic grooming information (good hairstyles that matches beardstyles, gym and weight maintaining tips etc..) and i actually had 3 relationships since i've joined, i don't see the point of just leaving the site forever after getting a single date, you can learn so much by just lurking anyway and that's why i have a low post rate

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
I mainly use this site to get some basic grooming information (good hairstyles that matches beardstyles, gym and weight maintaining tips etc..) and i actually had 3 relationships since i've joined, i don't see the point of just leaving the site forever after getting a single date, you can learn so much by just lurking anyway and that's why i have a low post rate
Plus the un-politically correct memes are really good, it's refreshing to laugh about Faggots and Trannys, however if you dare say those 2 words in any other online space you'll get nukebanned in seconds

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Absi
I only discovered Lookism in 2014, never saw any similar site to it at that era, at least not ones that were so blunt and specific about how looks matter and how to improve them softly or surgically, this topic was mostly taboo

looksmaxxing existed before the internet is what he means i think, men were trying to look better since the dawn of time(almost).

just send the video here so I can download it

dont use it for bad things bhai

• Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l
There will be head surgery transplant

Normies will never hardmaxx, there will still be threads about mewing in 2030 :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
self improvement will likely move to gated communities where most of you would be barred from entering or banned straight away, because you're too dumb to think for yourself, too dumb to do any research, and don't contribute anything of value.

as it is, every 'public' forum will die under the sheer weight of the amount of retards posting on them.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Kaz, LowTierVitoBss and 1 other person

yep