Will loosing weight make me 6ft+

V

veqdera

Iron
I have comprehended a fuition realization.
I have come notice for example all my 6ft+ Sexless chads in my high school are al tall and skinny: there are this native/white kids who look majority white they are 6’4 they are skinny not a large stomach fat, skinny arms, skinny long legs.
My 6’1 and 6’3(not sure about this Chad) sexless chad friends, are both into gym they have longer skinner legs than me, barely any stomach fat, the fat in the stomach appears to be straight.
And I am 5’8 lots of stomach fat, fat thighs,
I don’t have skinny arms,I have big hands though fat in the facial areas, My dick is 6.5 inches( hard erection) but in normal election it’s about 6.3 inches my height and my dick size as well as my body seemed to remain the same. 5 days ago was my birthday and I just realized my have been the same for the past 3 years(almost). So I’m wondering if I take weight loss pills will my body start focusing more on my dick and height. Just think about tall=skinny. My science teacher is 6’3 and he has big belly.
So dear looksmaxerlords will loosing weight through pills make me taller?

(I also have a chad face if I get braces )

Just had aneurism reading that

• +1
Reactions: Mediterranean
Yes, all the width you lose will cause an increase in length. There is always a balance in nature.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 17920
Its actually the opposite

Oh yes losing subcutaneous layer of fat under the skin will make your calcium phosphate bones stronger and grow tall

Losing fat will also make your hair grow back in case you are balding and then will make your pp bigger as the fat residue you lost will go and join the dick making it fatter

• +1
Reactions: veqdera
Oh yes losing subcutaneous layer of fat under the skin will make your calcium phosphate bones stronger and grow tall

Losing fat will also make your hair grow back in case you are balding and then will make your pp bigger as the fat residue you lost will go and join the dick making it fatter
Excellent advice