Will losing weight fix my es ratio of 0.42

operator_no4

operator_no4

Iron
I measured my ES ratio and it came to about 0.42-0.41 but I heard fat loss can increase it my BMI is currently 28.5 but my face doesn't hold much fat to begin with I am already on a weight loss plan so hopefully it increases.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
you should unironically consider suicide

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and operator_no4
you should unironically consider suicide
yeah ik i was but im going to wait till my parents die first because i dont want them to bury thier only son and maybe when my sister is more mentally stable as shes on anti depressants and i dont wanna cause anything bad to happen to her idk tho im also kinda scared of death so maybe im only 16 tho so maybe after i try all the looksmaxing guides and still unhappy i will prob

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838
Yes. It will help tremendously.
Also look into lateral temporalis botox, widening/thickening eyebrows (topical minox) and in future, a hair transplant to narrow the hairline, these will increase perceived ES/IPD.
Something else to consider is to increase your perceived PFL; this can be done by lowering the eyebrow (temporalis botox https://looksmax.org/threads/hoodmaxxing-w-botox-results.201644/), and even supraorbital implants and/or canthoplasty/canthopexy.
Darkening eyelashes will help too, they’ll also grow from the minox you apply to your eyebrows.
Also the thickness of the nose bridge plays a huge part in perceived IPD; despite having decent ES, my wider nose bridge makes it looks narrower (also nostrils being narrower than IPD will make your eyes look more widely spaced.
Another thing I’ve noticed, is that a thick neck, oddly enough, can help eclipse facial failos, so it’s always worth doing as it’s a giga halo that can hide failos.
Don’t be stupid about looksmaxxing and being a doomer about it, just improve to the maximum you can and your life will drastically improve.

Yes. It will help tremendously.
Also look into lateral temporalis botox, widening/thickening eyebrows (topical minox) and in future, a hair transplant to narrow the hairline, these will increase perceived ES/IPD.
Something else to consider is to increase your perceived PFL; this can be done by lowering the eyebrow (temporalis botox https://looksmax.org/threads/hoodmaxxing-w-botox-results.201644/), and even supraorbital implants and/or canthoplasty/canthopexy.
Darkening eyelashes will help too, they’ll also grow from the minox you apply to your eyebrows.
Also the thickness of the nose bridge plays a huge part in perceived IPD; despite having decent ES, my wider nose bridge makes it looks narrower (also nostrils being narrower than IPD will make your eyes look more widely spaced.
Another thing I’ve noticed, is that a thick neck, oddly enough, can help eclipse facial failos, so it’s always worth doing as it’s a giga halo that can hide failos.
Don’t be stupid about looksmaxxing and being a doomer about it, just improve to the maximum you can and your life will drastically improve.
Thank you bro i will try all these yeah your right yesterday i was extra depressed for some reason thats why i said allat i wont actually do it thanks bro

• Love it
Reactions: greycel and SteveRogers