Hoodmaxxing w/ Botox (Results)

A

ascentium

Looks Theory Died- Cheekboneless Sub-Chad
14 units of Botox on the forehead, cost is $9/unit. Treatment received 9/4. I noticed results immediately, but supposedly maximum results come within 10 to 14 days after the treatment. I tried to post a mix of photos that are non-frauded; hopefully I did not fail.

before:
98D1F9A7 A917 44D5 9A84 21470CB82801
13DB8429 B9EA 44C5 8107 8EAABD65E145
2D583F31 2C72 4489 8289 E4FF9C652C93

After:

29889818 B511 45FF BDFD F29127AB4B38
98A9C135 3AF0 4128 A0A1 68610ED6DCA5
01521552 4901 471A BE87 52ECC7264BF4

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, smoth, Deleted member 31497 and 46 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Why didn't you get implants bro ?

implants and botox are not mutually exclusive. I’ll probably see taban next year to fix that & other eye area failos, once I’m certain I won’t be laid off.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Lev Peshkov
sorry im dumb can u explain me
wdym with botox
what did you do
how much did it cost ( i know, 14x9, but u had to pay the surgery right? or smth idk )

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Danish_Retard and Lev Peshkov
also holy shit this result is nuts ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LostYouth, BradAniston, CursedOne and 7 others
sorry im dumb can u explain me
wdym with botox
what did you do
how much did it cost ( i know, 14x9, but u had to pay the surgery right? or smth idk )

they inject Botox into your forehead, which relaxes/atrophies the muscles that pull up your brow. There is not surgery. I was at the office for 5 minutes & out the door. Cost of injection is included in the per unit cost, so total cost was $126.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 10524, Danish_Retard and 6 others
they inject Botox into your forehead, which relaxes/atrophies the muscles that pull up your brow. There is not surgery. I was at the office for 5 minutes & out the door. Cost of injection is included in the per unit cost, so total cost was $126.
oh thanks
this is nor permanent tho, right? will get away after some while ( like fillers )
may be wrong tho

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
how long botolinium toxin lasts

• So Sad
Reactions: bruh3610
do you think it was worth it? can you still move your eyeberows?

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
also do you think your forehead got bigger?

how long botolinium toxin lasts

the Botox will last for 6 to 8 months, but the muscles will atrophy & will need time to rebuild. So it’s possible that results will last longer, but with the results I got I wouldn’t mind going every other month if I had to.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
the Botox will last for 6 to 8 months, but the muscles will atrophy & will need time to rebuild. So it’s possible that results will last longer, but with the results I got I wouldn’t mind going every other month if I had to.
Can you move your eyebrows or are they frozen? Great results. Going to get this after my Rhinoplasty next month.

do you think it was worth it? can you still move your eyeberows?

yes, it was worth it. I can still move my eyebrows. not sure if my forehead expanded but if it did it’d be 1-2mm in difference. I rock a fringe to fraud my nw 2.25 anyhow.

Can you move your eyebrows or are they frozen? Great results. Going to get this after my Rhinoplasty next month.

I can still move my eyebrows.

14 units of Botox on the forehead, cost is $9/unit. Treatment received 9/4. I noticed results immediately, but supposedly maximum results come within 10 to 14 days after the treatment. I tried to post a mix of photos that are non-frauded; hopefully I did not fail.

before:
View attachment 653317View attachment 653318View attachment 653319
After:

View attachment 653324View attachment 653325View attachment 653326
LIFEFUEL! I've been mulling over this exact procedure for some time. Now i'll do it for sure.

• +1
Looks pretty good man do you have any pics with you in motion? I've hoodmaxxed recently but in motion my eyes don't look much different only in a resting position

Last edited:
Did you go to a surgeon for this ?

Looks pretty good man do you have any pics with you in motion? I've hoodmaxxed recently but in motion my eyes don't look much different in motion only in a resting position

If I have enough mirror-dopamine later, I will post a video in motion. That said, they look much better in motion than before. My right eyebrow had the natural tendency to lift up causing subhuman amounts of UEE. For example, this was an in motion screen shot of me at rest:
704BA65E BF80 4A3E 9793 8D4B73BA2F89

this is an in motion screen cap, immediately after the procedure—results have improved since:
2C7CDCE9 61E8 4AA1 8C42 9B7EC2DAF039

• +1
Reactions: skyybtw
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Congrats bro, you saved your eye area

• Love it
I am doing botox since 1.5 years, and i need to get injected again after 3 months. Specially if you are younger and gymcel a lot.
3-4 Months is maximum.

Congrats bro, you saved your eye area

my lower third has always been strong. I think I still need more work around the eye: fat graphs, implants, cantho, zygos, ect.

A666EC6D 9B0B 4A6A 9AFC 76C699D2F1F5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524

before:
View attachment 653317View attachment 653318View attachment 653319
After:

View attachment 653324View attachment 653325View attachment 653326
Holy shit you almost destroyed your UUE !

Aslo have you considered upper eyelid filers before this ?

Holy shit you almost destroyed your UUE !

Aslo have you considered upper eyelid filers before this ?

thanks brah. didn’t realized I was in a depressed state until all the dopamine kicked in after the procedure.

I asked for fillers, but the Physician Assistant was not able to do it since they aren’t allowed to do eyes/nose which requires an Md. they said I’d get the look I wanted with Botox, & they weren’t wrong. For ~$130, the results mog even some of tabans.

I have however heard that fillers around the eye migrate, so I think I’d go with fat graphs instead—not sure who does this in states.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, freeone12 and MentalistKebab
So is the same procedure as masseter box on jaw?

OMG
So good
But still you have subhuman supraorbitals shape
But you ascended even temporary but still

• +1
So is the same procedure as masseter box on jaw?

the mechanism is the same—muscular atrophy—but the aesthetic results is different—masculinizing v feminizing.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Isn't this done on old hags to reduce wrinkling? Are you using it as a profilactic measure or what for? I feel most people here are praising the picture angle...

Isn't this done on old hags to reduce wrinkling? Are you using it as a profilactic measure or what for? I feel most people here are praising the picture angle...

Old ppl get Botox to reduce wrinkles, yes. Young folks use “baby” Botox to prevent wrinkles from developing to begin with yes. I used it to drop my brow—it worked—but my forehead is noticeably less wrinkled, a plus.
Different angle
27C4F9C8 4313 4B39 B7CA 5D3E89E079E1

can you give a proper angle,

there are various angles throughout the thread. I’m not sure what more you’d like? Here’s a video

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LostYouth, RealLooksmaxxer, Edgar and 1 other person
@Bewusst

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Salludon, nastynas and 2 others
Looks great man! What specifically did you ask for? Like did you mention that you were doing it to hood your eyes or that you just wanted it in the forehead. Also did your eyebrows drop at all as a result?

• +1
Looks great man! What specifically did you ask for? Like did you mention that you were doing it to hood your eyes or that you just wanted it in the forehead. Also did your eyebrows drop at all as a result?

I went in with a morph-gif that showed the effect I wanted, specifically the dropping of the brow. They said the procedure is common & knew exactly what to do, which was to inject the Botox in various locations around the forehead.

i did not use the hooded eyes or hunter eyes terminology, as I did not want to introduce that vernacular. I did mention that I wanted to reduce UEE.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Loud_Jock and SexyMofo
Every other day I get tagged in an eyebrow Botox thread lol

Had my revision two days ago, since my last Botox treatment was more than five months ago.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium and Mateusz74
Every other day I get tagged in an eyebrow Botox thread lol

Had my revision two days ago, since my last Botox treatment was more than five months ago.
I Get an urge to tag u ngl

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Bewusst
wait so are they fillers or no?

botox is not filler—it’s Botox.
ok i didnt know. so it simply atrophies the muscles that cause your brows to be raised, which lowers them and hoods the eyes?

• +1
ok i didnt know. so it simply atrophies the muscles that cause your brows to be raised, which lowers them and hoods the eyes?
Botulinum toxin doesn’t directly atrophy it. It paralyzes it. Which in turn leads to atrophy over time, since the muscle can’t be used (as much) anymore

• +1
Reactions: malignant
So basically kind of gave illusion of proturding supraorbitals hiding uee?

• +1
Botulinum toxin doesn’t directly atrophy it. It paralyzes it. Which in turn leads to atrophy over time, since the muscle can’t be used (as much) anymore
this shit only cost like 125 dollars??

• +1
Reactions: ascentium and Bewusst
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium and malignant
Lifefuel if that cheap since fillers are more expensive
indeed if so im literally getting this shit ASAP tbh
slightly lower set eyebrows and less upper eyelid exposure would boost me .25 psl instantly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascentium and Deleted member 9072
@malignant real fat beats though bro because since when we talk we probably move our eyebrows alot unless you aspie like o pry

giphy.gif

• +1
@malignant real fat beats though bro because since when we talk we probably move our eyebrows alot unless you aspie like o pry

giphy.gif
fat grafts are hella expensive compared to this though
im wondering if op has aspy facial expression all the time now because his eyebrow muscles are paralyzed jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
fat grafts are hella expensive compared to this though
im wondering if op has aspy facial expression all the time now because his eyebrow muscles are paralyzed jfl
Imma make a thread tbh difference between hooding by low set eyebrows browridge compared to fat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: freeone12 and malignant
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072