will lycopene decrease dht

D

Deleted member 46078

Iron
title

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
Are you DHT-maxxing for puberty, or are you trying to save your hair?

If the former, you are probably better off consuming it for its benefits.

If the later, you will have to rely on something like fin or RU to save your hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46078
Are you DHT-maxxing for puberty, or are you trying to save your hair?

If the former, you are probably better off consuming it for its benefits.

If the later, you will have to rely on something like fin or RU to save your hair.
wouldn’t you want more dht during puberty?
i’ve heard you shouldn’t take during puberty cos of dht decrease. is this not the case?
im 17 so puberty may be over.

No it decreases it

No it decreases it
it does theres great evidence it does just like astaxanthin and some other antidoxidants.

its minimal tho its not comparable with fin or dut

it does theres great evidence it does just like astaxanthin and some other antidoxidants.

would it make a difference to anything like development or muscle gain or something?

would it make a difference to anything like development or muscle gain or something?
no. even in fin i built good amount of muscles

Increase or decrease?

wouldn’t you want more dht during puberty?
i’ve heard you shouldn’t take during puberty cos of dht decrease. is this not the case?
im 17 so puberty may be over.
In general. you want high DHT levels during puberty, yes. And if you are still 17 you still want to have high DHT levels, as you will develop until you are 25. But again, you probably don't have to worry about lycopene. Mainly focus on having good test levels in general and avoid more major stuff.
no. even in fin i built good amount of muscles
DHT doesn't really affect ones muscle building potential, it is mainly test that does. Unless you suffer from early (severe) hair loss, you want to avoid bringing down DHT with meds like fin and dut.

In general. you want high DHT levels during puberty, yes. And if you are still 17 you still want to have high DHT levels, as you will develop until you are 25. But again, you probably don't have to worry about lycopene. Mainly focus on having good test levels in general and avoid more major stuff.

DHT doesn't really affect ones muscle building potential, it is mainly test that does. Unless you suffer from early (severe) hair loss, you want to avoid bringing down DHT with meds like fin and dut.
why no dht meds after 25?