Will make GF get DNA test

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Before having kids with a girl I will make her get a DNA test and if she is less than 98% European I will not breed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Dogs, Justttt and 17 others
:eek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
4587BD21 FAD3 462D 9ADE 55E55DD8EB6F

This girl is 87.5 percent European, you would not breed with her??

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Alt Number 3, Pillarman and 5 others
High T European badboy:what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 3328 and 11 others
JFL YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS CONFIRMED

THAT IS THE FEMALE VERSION OF @PubertyMaxxer

HE USED FACE APP TO GO FROM MALE TO FEMALE
you kinda made me sad telling me she dosent exist
ill fuck @PubertyMaxxer 's mom and create this girl. then ill fuck my own daughter

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slayerino, stuckneworleans, RichardSpencel and 5 others

Ded srs? Just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

I said no You fucking nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Justttt, Slayerino, stuckneworleans and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt, Slayerino, stuckneworleans and 4 others

how am i a faggot dumbass, i said i wouldnt breed with that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, HighIQcel, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Before I breed i will make sure she is 99% north indian aryan pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, RichardSpencel, Arkantos and 2 others

It’s a real girl.

BC7DFC97 2F4B 4AC6 85C3 221199065940

Youre all faggots if you wouldn’t wife her and have 100 kids.

I agree with @25thpercentile human, I would actually go ER with him just for a chance to share her with him.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Justttt, Slayerino and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Attachments

• 1584317469665.png
    1584317469665.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 1584317473295.png
    1584317473295.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1584317481072.png
    1584317481072.png
  • 1584317493629.png
    1584317493629.png
She’s disgusting. Less than 98%
She mogs you I bet. She looks Eastern European with a hint of Asian. She’s so fucking hot our kids would be 31.25% asian, 68.75% white, gigamoggers. Imagine our eye areas together and our exotic phenos 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AbandonShip, Aesthetic and 3 others
She mogs you I bet. She looks Eastern European with a hint of Asian. She’s so fucking hot our kids would be 31.25% asian, 68.75% white, gigamoggers. Imagine our eye areas together and our exotic phenos 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt, AbandonShip, Moggy and 2 others
I mog her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I'm a 100% Germanic. My DNA test came out 60% West European and 40% North European so probably Saxon and frankish and possibly some other tribes

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, SWEATENEDturtle and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Good phenotype. Who is that
It’s me and @25thpercentile human ‘s reward after we go ER. I would eventually cuck him as I’m more white 😎😎😎

• Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, 25thpercentile human, Gengar and 1 other person
Autism.

• Hmm...
It’s me and @25thpercentile human ‘s reward after we go ER. I would eventually cuck him as I’m more white 😎😎😎
nigger wot. ill gun you down so fast you filthy hapa. you will have the spirit of ER while I have the spirit of 100% ricecel Cho. Cho killcount mog ER so I will win

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Aesthetic, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
nigger wot. ill gun you down so fast you filthy hapa. you will have the spirit of ER while I have the spirit of 100% ricecel Cho. Cho killcount mog ER so I will win
You are a good accomplice as you’re more skilled than me in fighting.

But I have the supreme gentleman aura which HQNP girls can not resist. I’m superior as I’m an exotic diamond in the rough among a thousand boring rocks like you.

I’ve already infiltrated her and got to know her and used my supreme gentleman aura to seduce her.

A0DCF3D1 C71C 43DD A63A A0BDBC5AD44B

You have the sprit of Cho, which is getting rejected by white girls and getting cucked and then suiciding. YOU’RE NOW MY BITCH, I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE UPPER HAND, YOU WILL DIE BEFORE KILLING ME AS ER IS GOOD AT STABBING SUBHUMAN RICECELS. I WILL STAB U AND THEN FUCK HER AND HAVE HER KIDS.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, stuckneworleans, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person

But I have the supreme gentleman aura which HQNP girls can not resist. I’m superior as I’m an exotic diamond in the rough among a thousand boring rocks like you.

I’ve already infiltrated her and got to know her and used my supreme gentleman aura to seduce her.

View attachment 310148

You have the sprit of Cho, which is getting rejected by white girls and getting cucked and then suiciding. YOU’RE NOW MY BITCH, I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE UPPER HAND, YOU WILL DIE BEFORE KILLING ME AS ER IS GOOD AT STABBING SUBHUMAN RICECELS. I WILL STAB U AND THEN FUCK HER AND HAVE HER KIDS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and 25thpercentile human
You wouldn't?
I’m not that autistic, no. If she looks white enough and so do her relatives, there’s no need to get a fucking test.
It’s not like you’re gonna notice a difference between someone who’s 100% European and 92% European.

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

View attachment 310148

i wanna breed i wanna breed please god im 18 already im at my prime let me fucking breed i need to continue my bloodline just let me fucking breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 2403 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I’m not that autistic, no. If she looks white enough and so do her relatives, there’s no need to get a fucking test.
It’s not like you’re gonna notice a difference between someone who’s 100% European and 92% European.
Cope. She could be 92% european and 8% jewish and your kid could have a jew nose

HAPA moggers

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and 25thpercentile human
This girl is 87.5 percent European, you would not breed with her??
I have a strong feeling she would have truecel kids with shit IPD and narrow mouth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 685 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Cope. She could be 92% european and 8% jewish and your kid could have a jew nose
Implying one’s child couldn’t end up with a Jewish nose without have Jewish ancestors.
Just breed with her if she has relatively tall relatives, is atleast above average in height, young, healthy (during pregnancy this is crucial) and attractive. It’ll significantly decrease her chances of birthing a subhuman when you do get a child.
There’s tons of people which are 99% or even 100% European and still subhuman, so don’t focus on that shit.

HAPA moggers

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Cope they’d be white passing with asiatic/Ukrainian eyes with ideal hooding and eye shape and neutral/PCT. Also good bone structure as caucasoid skull. She has my nose and my eyes, we are meant to be together forever. I will kill my self cause I can’t have her.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Implying one’s child couldn’t end up with a Jewish nose without have Jewish ancestors.
Just breed with her if she has relatively tall relatives, is atleast above average in height, young, healthy (during pregnancy this is crucial) and attractive. It’ll significantly decrease her chances of birthing a subhuman when you do get a child.
There’s tons of people which are 99% or even 100% European and still subhuman, so don’t focus on that shit.
ur taking this thread too seriously bro

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
I have a strong feeling she would have truecel kids with shit IPD and narrow mouth
I have narrow mouth too so we’d make narrow mouth, pretty boys and pretty girls. Girls will be HQNP and boys will be exotic Justin Bieber’s. It should be illegal for her to not breed with me as we’re so similar looking and have potential for a genetic masterpiece cause of mixed genes.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I will never breed

I will never crem pi

• +1
I have narrow mouth too so we’d make narrow mouth, pretty boys and pretty girls. Girls will be HQNP and boys will be exotic Justin Bieber’s. It should be illegal for her to not breed with me as we’re so similar looking and have potential for a genetic masterpiece.
All right you should explain that to her maybe she will let you breed bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
All right you should explain that to her maybe she will let you breed bro
33CC8F23 D1FD 45EF 95F3 59328919C520

I already sent her a semi-automatic gun so she knows she has no choice. It will be done soon.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

she mogs @PubertyMaxxer to oblivion tbh

I already sent her a semi-automatic gun so she knows she has no choice. It will be done soon.
very cute indeed, tell her to send you ass pics and post it here

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit