I will only breed with hot jewish Stacies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I have them too, not gonna post either bro
D899C6F8 459E 4168 BEB3 18D813FF7375

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
Tbh if she’s part North Indian Caucasian it’s fine since our genes tend to blend well with whites

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I'm a 100% Germanic. My DNA test came out 60% West European and 40% North European so probably Saxon and frankish and possibly some other tribes
What a fucking dumb Amerimutt
just say you're white American because your mentality nor your personality is anything remotely similar to an actual European whatsoever you fucking dumb overcompensating faggot.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 685
I will do humanity a favour and not pass on my non-white genes

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
What a fucking dumb Amerimutt
just say you're white American because your mentality nor your personality is anything remotely similar to an actual European whatsoever you fucking dumb overcompensating faggot.
Wtf are you talking about peanutbrained shitskin I'm not even American so your logic is flawed.

Keep replying to all my posts inferior being

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and SWEATENEDturtle
I'm only 80% European

• JFL
I will not fuck a girl if she isn't 100% balkan tbh

• JFL
Based

• +1
Wtf are you talking about peanutbrained shitskin I'm not even American so your logic is flawed.

Keep replying to all my posts inferior being
You sound as retarded as an American, so are you British, Canadian, or Australian?
Jfc you sound so low and pitiful, all of your absolute fucked nature radiates from all of your posts. Why don't you join your brothers and die of an opioid overdose or hang yourself already? :lul: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
You sound as retarded as an American, so are you British, Canadian, or Australian?
Jfc you sound so low and pitiful, all of your absolute fucked nature radiates from all of your posts. Why don't you join your brothers and die of an opioid overdose or hang yourself already? :lul: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
I'm dutch you subhuman shitskin so none of them.

Keep crying for me though, I got into your head rent free

• +1
I'm dutch you subhuman shitskin so none of them.

Keep crying for me though, I got into your head rent free

imagine looking like this and you still can't get women must be the low masculinity and autism that radiates off of you :lul:

Keep sperging out because you can't admit dwights love the faggot and troon shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 685
imagine looking like this and you still can't get women must be the low masculinity and autism that radiates off of you :lul:

Keep sperging out because you can't admit dwights love the faggot and troon shit
Keep barking shitskin you're just making it more obvious I got you triggered 😂😂😂

Also onto the next assumptions by my favorite ethnic...

• JFL
Reactions: SWEATENEDturtle
Keep barking shitskin you're just making it more obvious I got you triggered 😂😂😂

Also onto the next assumptions by my favorite ethnic...
"le triggered" yet you're the one who used a bunch of personal attacks and then followed me in another thread because i said what i observed, kek
You're doing nothing but proving my point right. And keep calling me shitskin when I'm a white latino, faggot.

"le triggered" yet you're the one who used a bunch of personal attacks and then followed me in another thread because i said what i observed, kek
You're doing nothing but proving my point right. And keep calling me shitskin when I'm a white latino, faggot.
Oh so you're a spic makes even more sense now 😂😂😂
I still got you triggered it's why you bother to type so much to me buddy just admit it