Will man City or psg win this year’s champions league?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Man city is playing well but I see psg winning it
Sad to see these plastic clubs that just bought all their star players are doing the best

Ye ye man, City playing well and losing against Watford and is 6 points behind LFC on the start of the season. PSG will lose in 1/8 as usual.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Deleted member 3043
Ye ye man, City playing well and losing against Watford and is 6 points behind LFC on the start of the season. PSG will lose in 1/8 as usual.
Look at the way man City play. They create 20-30 opportunities every game. You obviously don’t understand football

Look at the way man City play. They create 20-30 opportunities every game. You obviously don’t understand football
You obviously dont understand football. In football you win scoring more goals, not creating opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You obviously dont understand football. In football you win scoring more goal, not creating opportunities.
Chelsea won in 2012. Does that mean they were the best team? Hell no. They got lucky and parked the bus and luck was on their side

Stop of seeing muscular guys playing with balls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Chelsea won in 2012. Does that mean they were the best team? Hell no. They got lucky and parked the bus and luck was on their side
Cherrypicking. And ManCity creates like 30 goal situations on match but against average clubs in PL. When they face against stronger opponent they dont look that powerful. Their results in last UCL years say everything. This year no PL, no UCL, may be some English League Cup, but at most. PSG as usual will destroy cucumbers in this cucumber french league and win there everything. In UCL max semi final and bye bye.

Jfl at man U players

Psg just gonna choke as always

Liverpool or Bayern