Will manletism ever have a legit cure?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
This maybe useless since there’s no one even remotely high IQ on this forum to answer this but still maybe someone has some good points.

I’m talking about a legit cure which handles proportions and size while not being as invasive as LL.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Beetlejuice
No. Only if they created another body and transferred your mind to that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Marsiere214 and currylightskin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and AlexBrown84
Will there ever be a cure for cancer?

This maybe useless since there’s no one even remotely high IQ on this forum to answer this but still maybe someone has some good points.

I’m talking about a legit cure which handles proportions and size while not being as invasive as LL.
honestly if they released cosmetic al and came up with foot and hand lengthening it’d be enough to solve manletism

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
If they cured Manletism- average height men become the new manlets

Manletism will forever blight society

there already is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and 11gaijin

Not anytime soon. Even if you could lengthen bones as much as you want without destroying your legs you'd fuck up the organs. A heart that has to work for 6'4 body made for a 5'4 body? Good luck.

Cryopresrved and wake up 900 years into the future in a post aging world when medicine will be able to make every organ, printed bodies and so on. So brain transplant and enhancement pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
If they cured Manletism- average height men become the new manlets

Manletism will forever blight society
I doubt. I think if everyone is at least 6ft+ it won’t be an issue. I maybe wrong but I think at 6ft everyone looks good. Also I am sure that there are physical limits to what works with the human body so it’s not like people would just increase their height to 7 or 8ft. Heights around 6ft are the most stable while also being sexy.

Height is relative so not really

Yes, it's called natural selection.

Theres already information for research to be conducted but its vain so they have it low in their lists.

If I had money, probably I'd try the craziest shit. There is literature about "Yamanaka Factors" that cause a nuclear reprogramming that turns ur body back to a younger state. If this ever will be a thing it'll probably have to do with that.

• Woah
People Will be shorter in the future

• Hmm...
For existing manlets? No.

For future babies? Yes. I think the whole eugenics/designer babies thing is inevitable tbh. People love to compare themselves and their children to one another, once one person in a friendship group decides to have a designer baby, their friends will follow, as will their friends etc.

Once the tech has progressed enough and is made cheap enough, they'll be more designer babies than normal babies. Literal Gattaca.

Small steps have already begun:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430