Will Mewing Make Me Taller?

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
idk if this is a dumb question but will mewing make me taller. I saw a youtbe video by some heihght dude claiming that mewing for 3 weeks increased his hgh

your jaw muscles are way too tiny for the testosterone your body releases to repair micro teared muscles in it to be make you have a significant hgh increase,tldr mewing doesnt give hgh or testosterone whoever told you this is a looksmaxing scammer,

tyrone is law.

idk if this is a dumb question but will mewing make me taller. I saw a youtbe video by some heihght dude claiming that mewing for 3 weeks increased his hgh
I don't know if it makes you taller but I've been mewing for three months now and my dick gained 2 inch in length during that period... I think mewing is insanely effective and fixes a lot of flaws though fr

Just after 3 weeks seems very unlikely. In theory pushing your maxilla forward could make more room for the pituitary gland, it might grow larger and secrete extra HGH.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Ryan
mewing made me go from 5'9 to 6'7. and my dick grew from 8 inch to 10 inch. if you don't mew you're missing out!
mewtwo strikes back pokemon GIF

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
cope

• +1
Reactions: sayi