Will mewing or bimax reduce big forehead?

K

Kirby7000

Master
I have a long and narrow head. If i get more maxilla forward growth will it shrink my large head?

Mewing doesn't do that, it only increases penis size sadly....

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kirby7000, EggKing, Deleted member 27635 and 3 others
I think overall it will make you look better but the genioplasty is probably gonna make your face even longer since your chin will also get some downward projection

If you want a wider face think about jaw implants

its gay alien skull probably. i have a HUGE forehead but also insane lower third + maxilla. i buzzed all my hair off to see my true skull shape and realized my skull is just too damn big and my lower third cant currently compensate for it if i have no hair on my head. mind you, my lower third isnt recessed or anything, its top percentile amongst most people i see irl/my competition (I'm a pubertycel). But my forehead is just too darn big. I believe this is an advantage though, it is an indicator of a good cranial base, hence bimax/mewing could definitely help. A good chin should be your main focus however. However, one thing you could do to minimize the forehead is beaniemax. I look striking af with a beanie though as it frauds my entire forehead/shit skull. You need tilted low-set eyebrows for this though, I suggest dermarolling+minox to help with that.

Edit- i just read the "narrow" part. If your head is narrow then sorry none of this applies to you, that means you have a BAD cranial base. Ideally a forehead should be tall and wide, idek How i got blessed with this as an ethnic but my dads genes saved me on this aspect. And what I mean by tall wide and straight is a caucasian forehead. Look at nordic skulls to get an example.