Will mewing work mid puberty?

D

Deleted member 8904

We are all going to make it.
I’m not horribly ugly but my maxilla is fucked. I know we all have seen those pictures of the mouth breathing monkeys and the children treated by the Mews, so can I get actual bone change results from mewing and chin tucking and chewing and proper posture if I’m 15 years old? I still have a bit of development to go through so I hope positive facial change is the case.

YES BRO! make sure to do it lightly tho because i look like a dog now ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Toth's thot, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
YES BRO! make sure to do it lightly tho because i look like a dog now ngl.
Are you pulling my leg? You really got that much result from mewing? I will just do it hard and if I start to look weird I will just stop.

Even if it doesn't you should do it anyways
Why would you ever want to breathe the wrong way?

do it for sure might not bring large results but it will still benefit you

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
bro don't my side literally looks like a dog now

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
H

Last edited:
Can’t recommend it enough. I’ve been soft mewing for ab 2 months and I swear I’ve already forwarded my side profile, and I’m 17 and coming to the end of puberty. Still have a while to go but it def helped so far. Also, I don’t think it will give you “hunter eyes” or change your neurocranium like many mewing advocates say. The attached photos are 12th June vs 26th August (just now)
The left one is the 26th,!the right is 12th btw

started mewing from 13 now 15 no results

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Can’t recommend it enough. I’ve been soft mewing for ab 2 months and I swear I’ve already forwarded my side profile, and I’m 17 and coming to the end of puberty. Still have a while to go but it def helped so far. Also, I don’t think it will give you “hunter eyes” or change your neurocranium like many mewing advocates say. The attached photos are 12th June vs 26th August (just now)
0 difference tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Didn't work for me and I did for 2 yrs.

Are you pulling my leg? You really got that much result from mewing? I will just do it hard and if I start to look weird I will just stop.
F12325E6 7AC4 4095 B0AA 12A32E3D94FE

Yes, it'll work. Your bones are still very malleable at your age.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
why did yall bump this thread shits almost 2 years old

btw mewing no work just focus on yourself bros

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
worked for me. if u dont dox i can show my mewing + chin fillers transfo
I’m not horribly ugly but my maxilla is fucked. I know we all have seen those pictures of the mouth breathing monkeys and the children treated by the Mews, so can I get actual bone change results from mewing and chin tucking and chewing and proper posture if I’m 15 years old? I still have a bit of development to go through so I hope positive facial change is the case.