Will minox add density and fix patchy beard

facial3rds

facial3rds

dark looker
Is minox legit or cope? And does it last forever or do u have to take it everyday or else u lose gains

Last edited:
You will lose gains once you stop using it. Your beard is already good enough though. Try dermarolling + minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: facial3rds
You will lose gains once you stop using it. Your beard is already good enough though. Try dermarolling + minoxidil.
I thought dermarolling was some autistic cope, wouldnt I still have to keep doing it since it’s not permanent

I heard minox gains last after u stop but i guess results vary

I thought dermarolling was some autistic cope, wouldnt I still have to keep doing it since it’s not permanent

I've heard people say that minox beard gains last permanently only if you use minox consistently for 1 year+

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and facial3rds

its only temporary for hair loss because your body continues to lose hair. for normal hair, once it sprouts it stays

its only temporary for hair loss because your body continues to lose hair. for normal hair, once it sprouts it stays
So I only have to use for a few months and it’ll stay?

When i stopped using minoxidil some of it stayed but I also lost some of it. Maybe I just didn’t use it long enough.

• +1
Reactions: facial3rds