Will my clavicles broaden through puberty?

maxxmaxx

maxxmaxx

Iron
i’m 14 about to turn 15 in 2 months and am a “late bloomer”. i’ve been going gym for like a year and am pretty strong(175 bench 180 squat at 135 bw) and have a decent physique but i feel like my narrow clavicles and wide hips are holding me back from having a more aesthetic physique? will this improve naturally during puberty or what

physique pics attached hopefully
IMG 5506

Attachments

• IMG_5512.jpeg
    IMG_5512.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and klimo
why the fuck are you worried about this at 14, why are you even on this site at that age

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and midlatinocel
************* salt spray tiktok to retard on the internet pipeline got me i fear
the only thing that matters at that age is social life and having a healthy lifestyle, go out and play some soccer instead of being hyperfixated on ur clavicles you sped

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and cryptt
the only thing that matters at that age is social life and having a healthy lifestyle, go out and play some soccer instead of being hyperfixated on ur clavicles you sped
i do have social life and healthy lifestyle i go out a lot with my friends play sports and have a 4.0, doesn’t mean i can’t devote time to improving myself baby bro

Wouldn't actually suggest lifting heavy at 14
i practice proper form and training methods i’m a smart kid so i don’t train like a retard but for some ppl who are too dumb not to injure themselves i totally get that

like 5’6 at 14, doc told me 43rd percentile i used to be like 30th tho but i improved my lifestyle a lot so grew more
Why are you even lifting just get enough sleep I started lifting at 13and stopped at 14 because the height seemed like it was the same while I was lifting now I am 14.6 but I have been 5'7 for a bit of a time and now I am growing again

Why are you even lifting just get enough sleep I started lifting at 13and stopped at 14 because the height seemed like it was the same while I was lifting now I am 14.6 but I have been 5'7 for a bit of a time and now I am growing again
ever since i started lifting i’ve grown a decent amount was like 5’3 and chubby a year ago and was unconfident and got no hoes but now bitches on my dick and i’m way healthier

i do have social life and healthy lifestyle i go out a lot with my friends play sports and have a 4.0, doesn’t mean i can’t devote time to improving myself baby bro
giving yourself body dysmorphia at the age of 14 isnt improving yourself you utter retard, ur brain is clearly fried and theres no return to normality for u, hope im wrong eventually for ur sake but i wont be

giving yourself body dysmorphia at the age of 14 isnt improving yourself you utter retard, ur brain is clearly fried and theres no return to normality for u, hope im wrong eventually for ur sake but i wont be
nah im too far gone honestly this site and others like it defo did give me dysmorphia but its not all bad tho bc i notice more flaws about myself that i try to fix and has made me more attractive bc of it even tho my mental not good

ever since i started lifting i’ve grown a decent amount was like 5’3 and chubby a year ago and was unconfident and got no hoes but now bitches on my dick and i’m way healthier
As you wish bhai wouldn't suggest lifting cardio is fine

Bhai how do I fix my fried dopamine receptors and my brain please help me

My cognitive ability? Sunlight here is wild it's like 45° c here
yea going outside and doing shit will defo help your brain is scientifically proven ppl who go outside more have way better mental health and are more happy

Bhai this country is doomed soon if the government ain't gonna do sumn

• +1
Reactions: maxxmaxx
one of my high caste indian friends who lives in america went there last summer he said he went to like a poor town and it was disgusting and ppl were groveling at him and his fam for money life is crazy over there

one of my high caste indian friends who lives in america went there last summer he said he went to like a poor town and it was disgusting and ppl were groveling at him and his fam for money life is crazy over there
Shit real crazy here bruh there isn't that much poverty where i live but there is some tribal fight going on in some other state

no study on earth shows that lifting weights with proper form stunts growth
Actually it doesn't directly stunt growth till you break a growth plate but if you can't get enough protein to grow because your muscles need to be repaired too it might stunt growth you just need a good diet and technique if you lift during puberty