will my growth plates close soon? (X-ray)

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Bronze
I just turned 15, 5’9. My dad is 5’10 mom 5’5. I think I always had really low estrogen, and high test. And there are signs for it , for example I have a prominent brow ridge, no gyno at all even in slightest my nipples are super small. How much will I grow from now on? Also an endocrinologist told me that my height growth is delayed. But my puberty is average

Attachments

• IMG_1541.png
    IMG_1541.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
They will close tomorrow morning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, Deleted member 87367 and edgewalker2181
in that same image they gave you should be your bone age, if not, i cant really know but i can say that bone ends at 16, but you can have a different bone age from your normal age

I just turned 15, 5’9. My dad is 5’10 mom 5’5. I think I always had really low estrogen, and high test. And there are signs for it , for example I have a prominent brow ridge, no gyno at all even in slightest my nipples are super small. How much will I grow from now on? Also an endocrinologist told me that my height growth is delayed. But my puberty is average
NIGGA WHY DID THE XRAY CUT OFF HALF WAY NIGAG

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WRIST

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
Woah… that is cool. I did not expect that. Should I do what I plan to do soon? I ordered clomethene which is a natural testesterone boosting drug, I will also use an AI to lower Estradiol. But it makes your hgh go lower, im planning to do that for three weeks. And then hop on mk-677 and some things that boost it. Should I do it or no? Clomid will only temporary lower hgh and the.b kn high test im gonna boost it again.

Also looking at this, I realised that this is probably the reason why I eat so much food even junk lately

• So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Damn, my bone age is lower than my actual age because i grow slower, or because my estrogen is really low that’s why it closes slower
yeah man low estrogen and T

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and edgewalker2181
You are 15 it’s common logic that you grow for another 2-3 years at least

• +1
yeah man low estrogen and T
Btw im not north European im Eastern European from Chechnya. And my dad is probably 1 cm shorter. It doesn’t make any difference right? Or only minor?

• +1
Btw im not north European im Eastern European from Chechnya. And my dad is probably 1 cm shorter. It doesn’t make any difference right? Or only minor?
zero diff

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, DNRDniggerking and edgewalker2181
u should do it man

but not too much aromatize inhibitors

u might get osteoporosis
Also, I turned 15 few days ago, and that x-ray was made 1 month ago. I haven’t grew a lot probs just one cm, I don’t think the x - ray would change if i did it now. But what do you think, does it make any difference?

• +1
Also, I turned 15 few days ago, and that x-ray was made 1 month ago. I haven’t grew a lot probs just one cm, I don’t think the x - ray would change if i did it now. But what do you think, does it make any difference?
14yr 1 month now

• +1