Will my liver die

g00dvib3s1

g00dvib3s1

Iron
I need some genuine advice if my daily supplement stack will actually kill my liver or not

Potassium 2500-4000mg
Magnesium 400mg
Zinc 25mg
Vitamin A 1100mg
Vitamin C 180mg
Vitamin D 50mcg

Should i keep supplement maxxing or should i start looking for a liver donor at this point

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GreekGenes and elemanzelvadre
If youre genuinely curious ask your doctor or a nutritionist who went to school for this kind of stuff and can take into account your body weight and height and blood and diet and other shit

If youre genuinely curious ask your doctor or a nutritionist who went to school for this kind of stuff and can take into account your body weight and height and blood and diet and other shit
6'2 or 192cm
159ib or 72kg

yes u will die of stage 7 non-alcoholic fatty liver disease

try to get these vitamins from your diet brah

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
try to get these vitamins from your diet brah
I legit cant im trying to get to 10% bf and every calorie counts so i switched to supplements im trying to do sub 1k calories per day and most is protein anyway

• Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰
I legit cant im trying to get to 10% bf and every calorie counts so i switched to supplements im trying to do sub 1k calories per day and most is protein anyway
ok
potassium: 3.5k is max enough ig
magnesium is fine
zinc: 15 mg is fine
vitamin A D and C is fine i think

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and g00dvib3s1
why starvemaxx? how old r u bhai