Will my look allow me to secure a HQNP foid?

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
To those who have seen my most recent pics..

I have improved and gotten much leaner
But I feel I'd defo attract more HQP foids as a result tbh

I look very low trust face (some say nose and upwards is feminine though) with nose and ear piercings, 15% body fat right now with not loads of muscle size but decent shoulders, a good physique on average I'd say.

When I tried being high class looking I got nothing tbh
And I'm in UK where primitive looks do better
I only really meet new women when I go to clubs (don't go much btw lately) and they are all primitive women who are into me

I dress Clothes these which bring out my physique like tighter long sleeves
But do when casual wear oversized tees, jackets, cargo pants.

I want to attract HQNP but not sure if my look works for it
However I cope with oh they'll wanna try something different

Tagging guys who know what I look like
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry
@Xangsane
@Preston
@fogdart
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@JamesHowlett
@chadison
@larsanova69

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

I look very low trust face (some say nose and upwards is feminine though) with nose and ear piercings, 15% body fat right now with not loads of muscle size but decent shoulders, a good physique on average I'd say.

I only really meet new women when I go to clubs (don't go much btw lately) and they are all primitive women who are into me

@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry
@Xangsane
@Preston
@fogdart
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@JamesHowlett
@chadison
@larsanova69
You have a look that would attract mostly primitive women.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, FailedNormieManlet, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Send me your pics I can help you hqnp max

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Go for South Asian or Black girls @Xangsane

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1

@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry
@Xangsane
@Preston
@fogdart
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@JamesHowlett
@chadison
@larsanova69
You aren't going to get HQNP unless they are bengali - even then it's going to be the ones who like bad boy drug dealers.

Your look just isn't geared for HQNP, I have the opposite issue as you. But to be real, you can probs get a NP MTB. Just don't expect any HTB NP girls.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Xangsane and Chadethnic101
You aren't going to get HQNP unless they are bengali - even then it's going to be the ones who like bad boy drug dealers.

Your look just isn't geared for HQNP, I have the opposite issue as you. But to be real, you can probs get a NP MTB. Just don't expect any HTB NP girls.
I guess that's my look then jfl
Yeah we're the opposite
Guess I have a ethnic slayer pheno jfl I'll just play into that more lmao

I'll still try get hqnp but it's fine lol
Yeah Bengali girls are out the question for me not really into them anymore haha
I just love the contrast, a primitive ethnic with a hqnp lol

Probs why mullatas are into me isn't it lol

• +1
It's over if I get tattoos jfl

I guess that's my look then jfl
Yeah we're the opposite
Guess I have a ethnic slayer pheno jfl I'll just play into that more lmao

I'll still try get hqnp but it's fine lol
Yeah Bengali girls are out the question for me not really into them anymore haha
I just love the contrast, a primitive ethnic with a hqnp lol

Probs why mullatas are into me isn't it lol
It's weird. I actually dislike bengalis girls a lot. I prefer indian girls a lot more. I think with you, you need to be meeting HQNP via social circle or some shit. You aren't going to be finding them in bars.

Do you have pics of you in a suit or anything? If you are serious about finding HQNP looks girls, you should make an account on hinge/bumble (lots of fake HQNP girls, but you might get lucky/fuck girls with NP looks), gear your account towards arts and intellectual sutff. Pic in a suit, pic of you reading a book, pic of you hiking or some shit and another pic of you with an animal or some shit would do well. Throw in a beach pic too if you got the physique

• +1
It's weird. I actually dislike bengalis girls a lot. I prefer indian girls a lot more. I think with you, you need to be meeting HQNP via social circle or some shit. You aren't going to be finding them in bars.

Do you have pics of you in a suit or anything? If you are serious about finding HQNP looks girls, you should make an account on hinge/bumble (lots of fake HQNP girls, but you might get lucky/fuck girls with NP looks), gear your account towards arts and intellectual sutff. Pic in a suit, pic of you reading a book, pic of you hiking or some shit and another pic of you with an animal or some shit would do well. Throw in a beach pic too if you got the physique
Yeah I hate Bengali girls too, don't know enough south Asians to have a preference but Punjabi girls can be hot.
Yeh that's probably not gonna happen coz social circle won't really be growing if I'm honest most likely lol

Thing is what I'm into is quite artsy, piano, reading, philosophy jfl
Plus boxing gym etc so have mix of hobbies
But yeh man will get a suit pic
Plus physique pic when I go DR
Hopefully I'll visit a zoo and get pic of me with animals and shit too haha

I may actually gear my OLD profiles towards more a LTR guy to get HQNP see how it goes
If it doesn't go well then I'll just change to topless pics and shit lmao

• +1
Yeah I hate Bengali girls too, don't know enough south Asians to have a preference but Punjabi girls can be hot.
Yeh that's probably not gonna happen coz social circle won't really be growing if I'm honest most likely lol

Thing is what I'm into is quite artsy, piano, reading, philosophy jfl
Plus boxing gym etc so have mix of hobbies
But yeh man will get a suit pic
Plus physique pic when I go DR
Hopefully I'll visit a zoo and get pic of me with animals and shit too haha

I may actually gear my OLD profiles towards more a LTR guy to get HQNP see how it goes
If it doesn't go well then I'll just change to topless pics and shit lmao
I like punjabi and tamil girls a lot jfl.

Your similar to me then, I like reading philosophy a lot and fighting lmao. I knew a filipino guy from /fit/ who was 5'8 but had 1k+ matches (in phillipines though) he basically had a good physique and one of the pics was a pic of him stood up on a canoe-like boat on a river and other shit. You will have to convey a congruent lifestyle too - I.E. NICHEMAXXING

• +1
I like punjabi and tamil girls a lot jfl.

Your similar to me then, I like reading philosophy a lot and fighting lmao. I knew a filipino guy from /fit/ who was 5'8 but had 1k+ matches (in phillipines though) he basically had a good physique and one of the pics was a pic of him stood up on a canoe-like boat on a river and other shit. You will have to convey a congruent lifestyle too - I.E. NICHEMAXXING
Yeah I like Arab girls and Pakistan girls depending too find they're hot i like then haha don't particularly care about race
I do plan to go EE to slay after Latin America

I've not read a philosophy book in a long time but the concepts dictate my life basically
Well my OLD profile will show me as a traveller who is in shape basically Mike Thurston maxxing I'll just go full primitive it's my destiny JFL but yes I will nichemax

Yes I am well spoken guy and the mulattas who are from towns like mine are literally my type
Mulatta NP women are very possible.

• +1
Yes I am well spoken guy and the mulattas who are from towns like mine are literally my type
It's a dream for me to find a mulatta hqnp foid but sadly most are primal.

Maybe try a mulatta from Trinidad or the guianas?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chadethnic101
It's a dream for me to find a mulatta hqnp foid but sadly most are primal.

Maybe try a mulatta from Trinidad or the guianas?
Didn't know you liked mulattas

I only ended up liking them due to them liking me lol

Well I'm going there soon so hopefully

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Didn't know you liked mulattas

I only ended up liking them due to them liking me lol

Well I'm going there soon so hopefully
I love them, they're my favourite pheno in women. It's a shame most are primal but non primal ones are very possible.

Yes idk but for some reason foids there are more non primal than typical mulatta or black foids

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chadethnic101
It's minor tbh I've concluded that I will most likely get primal women

If they're hot they're hot and they may stop wearing revealing shit when in an LTR... I can only hope jfl

• So Sad
It's minor tbh I've concluded that I will most likely get primal women

If they're hot they're hot and they may stop wearing revealing shit when in an LTR... I can only hope jfl
Don't listen to xanglarper, he knows jackshit because he barely goes out. There isn't a look for HQNP only a brain chemistry

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Don't listen to xanglarper, he knows jackshit because he barely goes out. There isn't a look for HQNP only a brain chemistry
Cool man

Yeah I'm into quite intellectual things, like I want to learn new shit about the world humans etc lol
But also enjoy doing dumb party shit too jfl
Overall tho my intelligence is average

Cool man

Yeah I'm into quite intellectual things, like I want to learn new shit about the world humans etc lol
But also enjoy doing dumb party shit too jfl
Overall tho my intelligence is average
First of all, Is impossible to get hqnps if you aren't in college or High End job. That's the only Place where you can find them. If you're some daydreamer, you'll be stuck with slutty foids with no ambitions

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Chadethnic101
First of all, Is impossible to get hqnps if you aren't in college or High End job. That's the only Place where you can find them. If you're some daydreamer, you'll be stuck with slutty foids with no ambitions
What if I have my own business only way would be through employing them that's it lol
And networking

>seeking hqnp
>has trashy looking big tits butterface as avi

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person

@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry
@Xangsane
@Preston
@fogdart
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@JamesHowlett
@chadison
@larsanova69
broski pm pic

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I love them, they're my favourite pheno in women. It's a shame most are primal but non primal ones are very possible.

Yes idk but for some reason foids there are more non primal than typical mulatta or black foids
Didn't know that personally a half Arab and white is much better looking than mulatto

Annoying story seen a very hot hqnp hapa when I went out once tried it with her she rejected me wasn't interested but her primitive Becky friend was ffs

I like the ideal of a primitive guy like me fucking an innocent hqnp if that makes sense bro

Didn't know that personally a half Arab and white is much better looking than mulatto

Annoying story seen a very hot hqnp hapa when I went out once tried it with her she rejected me wasn't interested but her primitive Becky friend was ffs

I like the ideal of a primitive guy like me fucking an innocent hqnp if that makes sense bro
Please don't just hook up with HQNPs and destroy them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Chadethnic101
Please don't just hook up with HQNPs and destroy them.
Bro if they hook up with me for example they were gonna hook up with someone anyway tbh

I would consider ltr ING a true hqnp obvs

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Xangsane
What's a true HQNP
Guess I'm referring to lookswise
Cute style modest innocent look
Non primitive can still hook up with someone no?

Yes but almost all those women want relationships and are some of the best women you can find. Don't fuck about with them.

• +1
Yes but almost all those women want relationships and are some of the best women you can find. Don't fuck about with them.
Yes hookup then date in ltr bro
Unless you want to date first and I feel they're worth waiting for then yeah for sure

I wouldn't date a girl who has hooked up with a guy :blackpill::)

• +1
I wouldn't date a girl who has hooked up with a guy :blackpill::)
Yes but when you are not in school anymore and are in your mid 20s it's basically impossible trying to find this tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Sigmamale
Yes but when you are not in school anymore and are in your mid 20s it's basically impossible trying to find this tbh
Why not just slay and stack your money? The relationship will not be fulfilling for you anyways.

• +1
Why not just slay and stack your money? The relationship will not be fulfilling for you anyways.
Oh yeah man that's the plan

Was just saying if there was a likelihood of getting a hqnp I would LTR

Honestly only primitive women are attracted to me typically coz I look primitive
I can pm you me if you'd like

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Oh yeah man that's the plan

Was just saying if there was a likelihood of getting a hqnp I would LTR

Honestly only primitive women are attracted to me typically coz I look primitive
I can pm you me if you'd like
Yes pm.

• +1
Do you look poor OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
As long as you’re NT, anything can happen. :feelswah:

• JFL
Yes, opposites attractive, generally NP foids are more into me than P.

U look like a construction worker in Bucharest or a club promoter or pimp in Kuala Lumpur

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
Yes, opposites attractive, generally NP foids are more into me than P.

U look like a construction worker in Bucharest or a club promoter or pimp in Kuala Lumpur
You referring to me bhaiya?

Is construction worker in EE because I have curly hair and am ethnic lol?
I'll take club promotors in Kuala Lumpur haha
I need that status in my life FR

Is construction worker in EE because I have curly hair and am ethnic lol?
I'll take club promotors in Kuala Lumpur haha
I need that status in my life FR
Yeah, basically I mean u look like one of the fringe ethnics in these places, or at least u pass for one.

I can't say investment banker in Kuala Lumpur cos they all look rice as fuck, being g told what to do by a crusty white guy, and I can't say hedge fund guy cos they all look pajeet af, prob @FailedNormieManlet or his buddy @Zer0/∞ can larp as that.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah, basically I mean u look like one of the fringe ethnics in these places, or at least u pass for one.

I can't say investment banker in Kuala Lumpur cos they all look rice as fuck, being g told what to do by a crusty white guy, and I can't say hedge fund guy cos they all look pajeet af, prob @FailedNormieManlet or his buddy @Zer0/∞ can larp as that.
Yeah Bhai

I'd love to be a pimp in Kuala Lumpur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back