Will my scheme work? Trannie maxxing

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Going to commit a minor crime that won't show up on my record in California. A misdemeanor that will put me away for a month or 2 max. Before this I will legally change my sex to female.

This will mean I can legally be in the womans prison for 2 months. Imagine how much sex I can have in prison for 2 months.

@1kisuke106 @Username Required @WhiteBlackpiller @Indo_Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
Depends on how good looking you are, If you're a subhuman and you went to a female prison, All of them would just rather fuck each other, I'd say mtn minimum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Depends on how good looking you are, If you're a subhuman and you went to a female prison, All of them would just rather fuck each other, I'd say mtn minimum
I'm mid tier normie had a gf before too. Also how can I fail in a place with 20,000 women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
I'm mid tier normie had a gf before too. Also how can I fail in a place with 20,000 women?
there's like 200+ active users here and 6 billion women on earth yet users here haven't slept with one.

I wouldn't say your plan failing is too far fetched, just have a plan b at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
there's like 200+ active users here and 6 billion women on earth yet users here haven't slept with one.

I wouldn't say your plan failing is too far fetched, just have a plan b at least
If these users were alone in a room with 100 girls for weeks on end they would get lucky unless they were truecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Going to commit a minor crime that won't show up on my record in California. A misdemeanor that will put me away for a month or 2 max. Before this I will legally change my sex to female.

This will mean I can legally be in the womans prison for 2 months. Imagine how much sex I can have in prison for 2 months.

@1kisuke106 @Username Required @WhiteBlackpiller @Indo_Chad
Just lol if this works