Will my surgeon want botox & fillers removed before surgery?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
Im assuming it wont be a problem. Would I need botox removed (I guess delay surgery so it can be broken down or something idk.) before I have trimax?

Botox is in forehead/brows (Getting in a fortnight.)

Also I was thinking about getting infarorbital fillers would those need to be disolved?

The only surgeries near the areas (fillers) during with the the trimax would be ME, LF1 and RH all other surgeires would be quite far away from area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Jim Carrey GIFs | Tenor

Me: looking for a reply.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Most Fillers get dissolved naturally over time, other times the doc can dissolve it if their was some issue with the last one and do a new filler.

Regarding surgery, doing the fillers later can be done to get the visual impact of the hardmaxes, Or you can do the filler procedure first to see how you would feel before taking the leap to more invasive procedures.

Which ones specifically do you have in mind and done appointments for.

• +1
Reactions: Nims and Blackgymmax
you cant remove botox
it slowly goes away on its own
fillers prolly yeah but botox they wont care

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Which ones specifically do you have in mind and done appointments for.
For the fillers I'm probably going to get infra fillers with a tiny bit of under eye filler as well, to give me more forward projection on my zygos as thats one of the features I lack significantly.
Every single time I post my pics people comment on it. I'll research it a bit more indepth as I basically know nothing about fillers atm.
  • I might also look into getting fillers to fix my nose as my rhinoplasty would be very minor so it might be better to use fillers instead.

I've yet to make any appointments for them however I have talked to a clinic who will offer them for me they will also do the botox (Forehead and brows to make my brows slightly more low set.)