Will nasal peptide sprays help me with heightmaxxing?

youraveragehtn

youraveragehtn

Iron
buy otrivin

Last edited:
just inject it, I was also hesitant about injecting because of family and afraid of injections but it’s much easier than you think and also cheaper. 4 times a week a little needle into your abdominal is easy to manage. May I know the Reason why its impossible for you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
just inject it, I was also hesitant about injecting because of family and afraid of injections but it’s much easier than you think and also cheaper. 4 times a week a little needle into your abdominal is easy to manage. May I know the Reason why its impossible for you?
You have to store it in a fridge which I dont have myself. Also if my parents would find out im fucking around with injecting needles they would put me up for adoption.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, shalomnigga and diamondbill
Why 4 times a week it needs to be everyday

nah, buy hgh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and Donkeyballs
Damn i inject 7 x a day??? Am I Doing something wrong?

You have to store it in a fridge which I dont have myself. Also if my parents would find out im fucking around with injecting needles they would put me up for adoption.
Peptides are perfectly fine to store for 30 days not in a fridge so you could just reorder every 30 days. if you live in a cold area you could also just put them outside.

Damn i inject 7 x a day??? Am I Doing something wrong?
no, it doesn’t really matter i think. I read somewhere a theory that you should give your pituitary gland some breaks but i don’t know if it’s true.

no, it doesn’t really matter i think. I read somewhere a theory that you should give your pituitary gland some breaks but i don’t know if it’s true.
I see. I think it also depends on your stack

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
that’s alot. Studies suggest that igf-1 and hgh levels stay elevated for 7-11 days from a single injection so in theory a single injection per week would be enough. But I don’t know about having that many injections. Maybe do some research about it.

that’s alot. Studies suggest that igf-1 and hgh levels stay elevated for 7-11 days from a single injection so in theory a single injection per week would be enough. But I don’t know about having that many injections. Maybe do some research about it.
I follow the guide some mf made in 2019 should i link it?

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
Yes please, also i think I messed up a bit and thought the thread was about cjc dac. I guess you are talking about ghrp-2 or ghrp-6 which would be okay to inject 7x a day. My bad
I follow the guide some mf made in 2019 should i link it?

Yes please, also i think I messed up a bit and thought the thread was about cjc dac. I guess you are talking about ghrp-2 or ghrp-6 which would be okay to inject 7x a day. My bad

yea my bad. This stack with 7 injections per day is perfectly fine. I still prefer cjc-dac thought. Cheaper and less injections.

Peptides are perfectly fine to store for 30 days not in a fridge so you could just reorder every 30 days. if you live in a cold area you could also just put them outside.
the thing is though your supplier might not go through the effort to refrigerate everything, and the quality or effectiveness of them decrease over time if left in room temperature, especially if reconstituted. so im thinking that theres a good chance your peptides have already been left to lower their potency (potentially really quickly cause ive been to china and it get so hot it feels like the middle east)

all theory no basis at all

Last edited:
Im soon hopping on mk677 and anastrozole and was not gonna inject any peptides because its just impossible in my situation. But now im seeing threads that people buy nasal sprays of things like cjc dac and igf1. Does anyone know if this would benefit me with heightmaxxing and which nasal spray would be the best addon for my stack?

Source:
https://direct-peptides.com/product/cjc-1295-dac-nasal-spray/
https://direct-peptides.com/product/igf1-1-lr3-nasal-spay/
mk677 is pill so u can just eat it with water dw bro