Will NOFAP cure my inability to orgasm during sex?

a30

a30

(riot)
Joined
Jul 26, 2022
Posts
319
Reputation
202
Lots of my friends have told me to hop on NOFAP because I've complained a lot about not being able to reach orgasm during sex. I don't think it's cap because masturbating is overstimulating asf
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
water is wet
 
Lots of my friends have told me to hop on NOFAP because I've complained a lot about not being able to reach orgasm during sex. I don't think it's cap because masturbating is overstimulating asf
Nah fap to this JB :
1680892033143
1680892043348
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27857 and 5.5psl
it's only true if you have something called deathgrip, which makes you lose sensitivity in the glans. If you do, hop on NoFap
 
it's only true if you have something called deathgrip, which makes you lose sensitivity in the glans. If you do, hop on NoFap
Deathgrip is all relative though
 
Deathgrip is all relative though
wdym, it's really easy to see if you have it. When jerking off do you squeeze the head hard?
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
wdym, it's really easy to see if you have it. When jerking off do you squeeze the head hard?
Prob more than I should. Fapping is bad anyways because it makes sex less enjoyable afterwards
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
100%
 
  • Love it
Reactions: a30
If u cant orgasm during sex ur a homosexual.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
100%

do it for a week and youll bust in less than a minute
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and poopoohead
100%

do it for a week and youll bust in less than a minute
I orgasmed for the first time ever during sex on thursday, just realized what I've missed out on :feelswhy:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead
I orgasmed for the first time ever during sex on thursday, just realized what I've missed out on :feelswhy:
cooming balls deep in a coochie changes you forever
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and a30
If u cant orgasm during sex ur a homosexual.

Cope, I couldn't come during sex when I was masturbating daily

Going nofap for 2 months cured my inability to orgasm during sex, and it also felt way better
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
wj hy d u have sex and i dont?
 
What even is sex?
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: a30
not cumming for a long time will make your orgasm better
 
  • +1
Reactions: a30
They took your foreskin?
 
  • +1
Reactions: robtical
bttr then bussing too quick, and ye it'll help
 
Better than having premature ejaculation
 
use a fleshlight if masturbating.
The reason you can't cum duing sex is probs cause your dick is so used to the hard grip that your hand gives
 
use a fleshlight if masturbating.
The reason you can't cum duing sex is probs cause your dick is so used to the hard grip that your hand gives
I'd rather get on nofap
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88

Similar threads

wombot
Replies
2
Views
40
polarpop
polarpop
Todeboas16
Replies
4
Views
49
Todeboas16
Todeboas16
Tneedtoimprove
Replies
5
Views
41
jflmeister
jflmeister
М
Replies
5
Views
76
biggrey_pike
biggrey_pike
bumbobuster
Replies
1
Views
85
bumbobuster
bumbobuster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top