Will now eat my next meal on 1 mar 2019, a water only fast till then

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
Will have my next post here then too with progress pics, goodbye for now

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Goodbye forever. Starving yourself for a month? If you don't die, you'll be too weak to type.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Why cannot you just eat -750 calorie deficit?

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Zeta ascended, Ethnicsmatter and 1 other person
That’s a cope bhai. Don’t try that tbh.

• +1
one month fast? are u sure u will get enough nutrience?

Don't do fasting longer than 3 days

• +1
Reactions: Emzi
Low IQ. Exercise and diet = loss of weight. Water only for 1 month = illness/death and loss of muscle. Use your brain fatty.

• +1
Reactions: Emzi, Autist and Mansnob
Obvious troll post

• +1
Reactions: Autist and kobecel
You wont last more than 72 hours man. You will lose a lot of muscle and kill your body

just intake 1000-1500 calories per day

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
Ignore my advice then. Enjoy high cortisol and vasopressin levels and your insulin resistance.

You're going to die

• +1
Reactions: Emzi, Autist and Ethnicsmatter
just die theory

• +1
Reactions: Emzi, Autist, kobecel and 1 other person
Metabolic death incoming

• +1
Gigacope

• +1
Will have my next post here then too with progress pics, goodbye for now
I would do 700-800 cal deficit diet / day rather than this drastic and non substainable measure

Don't do this unless you wanna be hooked up to IVs for a week or two.

Why not just use DNP/CLEN/T3/ECA/TREN?

Just eat 1000 cals a day and do that. You still need nutrients mate.

Its totally possible, but you dont need it tbh.

Why not just use DNP/CLEN/T3/ECA/TREN?

Just eat 1000 cals a day and do that. You still need nutrients mate.

Its totally possible, but you dont need it tbh.
Starving is alot more economical than that stack tbh

Starving is alot more economical than that stack tbh

Uhhhh I can get DNP cycle for £60

I can get a tren cycle with everything else for about £100

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Uhhhh I can get DNP cycle for £60

I can get a tren cycle with everything else for about £100
Starving is free lul hard to beat.
I can get free shit by stealing shit from my gymlockeroom floor tiles tho :feelshmm:

Bro start with 3 days, then go to 1 week. Extended fasts aren't going to kill you but a fucking month?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emzi and kobecel
Guys I've been trying to tell this dumb fuck he's going to wreck his hormones. Too stupid just to go into a 500-600 calorie deficit. Let his dumb ass learn the hard way.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
JFL, he is obviously trolling.

• +1
I doubt it i have spoken to this guy many times before and there's something wrong with his brain.
KEK, I hope he is not serious.

He's gonna die. Like actually starve to death
Yeah, i really hope this is a troll. If it isn't his only hope is that his body enters ketosis.

That's already guaranteed after a few days of fasting.
Yeah, but if he does some retarded shit like saying lemme just drink some fruit juice, he will fuck it up.

KEK, I hope he is not serious.

No this kid is serious. And seriously dumb. He thinks just because starving will feed off fat this will work. Yeah it will. It will until you cant see straight or fucking move.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and Deleted member 281
ur took this ldar thing too seriously man...

he should tbh
Well tren would be stupid. I doubt he wants to start losing hair, getting acne and prolactin induced gyno, and the increased irratibility and dissociation from reality that tren brings. Proper use of DNP would be a lot better than starving himself but then again it's very easy to die off DNP and he could possibly come out with cataracts and very low levels of t3
He just needs to train and diet for a long time til he reaches his goals ffs

Last edited:
Well tren would be stupid. I doubt he wants to start losing hair, getting acne and prolactin induced gyno, and the increased irratibility and dissociation from reality that tren brings. Proper use of DNP would be a lot better than starving himself but then again it's very easy to die off DNP and he could possibly come out with cataracts and very low levels of t3
He just needs to train and diet for a long time til he reaches his goals ffs

Tren doesnt cause you to lose hair if you're not prone to it. If you get acne, use accutane? You cant get prolactin-inducef gyno if you use cabergoline. Very few people actually suffer from roid rage, its a myth.

Cataracts is very rare. And while on DNP you supplement with a replacement dose of T3 around 25mg.

He needs to eat clen and tren hard.

Tren doesnt cause you to lose hair if you're not prone to it. If you get acne, use accutane? You cant get prolactin-inducef gyno if you use cabergoline. Very few people actually suffer from roid rage, its a myth.

Cataracts is very rare. And while on DNP you supplement with a replacement dose of T3 around 25mg.

He needs to eat clen and tren hard.
Accutane is fucked!! I've never taken roids but took some supplement when I was 16 which most like what some DHEA/prohormone and I was depressed and emotionally fucked up on accutane. He doesn't need to touch anabolics. He just needs to diet and train. If he wants to speed up the process then use some clen+t3 or even just 20mg yohimbine hcl daily. He can go on DNP at 400mg for a month and reach his 2 year goal in 1 month. Fasting for 1 month will get him nowhere lol! He needs to just diet and train, no added bs. I'm starting to think his thread is a troll tbh.

Accutane is fucked!! I've never taken roids but took some supplement when I was 16 which most like what some DHEA/prohormone and I was depressed and emotionally fucked up on accutane. He doesn't need to touch anabolics. He just needs to diet and train. If he wants to speed up the process then use some clen+t3 or even just 20mg yohimbine hcl daily. He can go on DNP at 400mg for a month and reach his 2 year goal in 1 month. Fasting for 1 month will get him nowhere lol! He needs to just diet and train, no added bs. I'm starting to think his thread is a troll tbh.

How is accutane fucked I had no problems with it. Just microdose it for longer periods of time. 20mg for a few months tbh.

How is accutane fucked I had no problems with it. Just microdose it for longer periods of time. 20mg for a few months tbh.
At 60mg I was punching through walls for no reason and had 175894893 cuts in my lips. :) Maybe I had bad effects since I was still going through puberty. I was still miserable and had the lip problem at 20mg. But it did clear up my harsh acne. I just wouldn't recommend tren out of all things to this indian dude. He just needs to diet and exercise. megadosing b5 with zinc and hyaluronic acid with lots of water intake helps acne a lot too.

Someone needs to let shitskincurry know that he can't fast forever and he'll only put the weight back on after fasting. There's literally no upside to his fasting at all. There's a metabolic adaptation to fatloss and if you drop to 0 cals from like 3000, or any amount of cals, FOR A MONTH, he's literally just putting his brain and body in survival mode. He's not even considering keto, just straight starvation. He won't last 2 days.

Dude you're gonna die. Don't do this.

You should do intermittent fasting instead, it's much safer and you still cut a lot of weight.

Nigga. I water fasted. If u never fasted before start with 10-15 days. U will get results

I've water fasted for 17 days before and lost 24 lbs and completely fine. Anyone who is saying to eat low cal around ~1000 and huge deficits needs to take the sciencepill, or better yet, just try it for yourself. Continuously spiking insulin makes it much harder to control your appetite, it's much better and easier to eat nothing than to eat little. Fasting doesn't even make you hungry, you're just bored after a couple of days and is an incredible and easy way to lose weight. You never really realize how much of the day is preoccupied with eating, or preparing to eat, and you get so much time to do shit.

No wonder 90% of society is fucking obese these days, because of muh 3 meals a day. And people who are preach 16:8 intermittent fasting but not water fasting are low IQ, they're basically the same except the benefits are much greater and faster with pure water fasting.

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel and Bluepill
I've water fasted for 17 days before and lost 24 lbs and completely fine. Anyone who is saying to eat low cal around ~1000 and huge deficits needs to take the sciencepill, or better yet, just try it for yourself. Continuously spiking insulin makes it much harder to control your appetite, it's much better and easier to eat nothing than to eat little. Fasting doesn't even make you hungry, you're just bored after a couple of days and is an incredible and easy way to lose weight. You never really realize how much of the day is preoccupied with eating, or preparing to eat, and you get so much time to do shit.

No wonder 90% of society is fucking obese these days, because of muh 3 meals a day. And people who are preach 16:8 intermittent fasting but not water fasting are low IQ, they're basically the same except the benefits are much greater and faster with pure water fasting.

Never understood the hype about 3 meals a day tbh, Im fine with 2

Low IQ. Exercise and diet = loss of weight. Water only for 1 month = illness/death and loss of muscle. Use your brain fatty.
jfl at thinking muscle is more important than leanmaxxing/auschwitzprisonermaxxxing. depending on how fat someone is they could easily survive a 1 month fast though i wouldn't recommend going to that extreme

And you lost muscle fool. You spiked cortisol and other bad hormones. You can't really not eat like a fatass then you bigger issues in life than diet.