Will OBO give you more PFL?

S

SeriousAscension

Pls only serious replies about enhancing aesthetic
So canthoplasty BOB is the only thing that can give you more PFL?

Meme "dream surgery" basically, very invasive and unrealistic to get without serious deformities, forget about it. There are people who got it (read "actual orbital box osteotomy patient thread") but it was hard to get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Ape101
Meme "dream surgery" basically, very invasive and unrealistic to get without serious deformities, forget about it. There are people who got it (read "actual orbital box osteotomy patient thread") but it was hard to get.
I know about this case. Cosmicmaxxer is a legend. I know it is hard to get but I still will put the effort in. Anyway will it increase PFL?

Chestbrah should get this immediately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
You'll never get that shit anyways, and that comes from someone who most likely needs it more than you and has seen a dozen maxfacs about it.

You'll never get that shit anyways, and that comes from someone who most likely needs it more than you and has seen a dozen maxfacs about it.
So MSE expansion is the only help for few mm after multiple trys?

Can u lay down what the maxfacs have said? I'm curious.

All of them told me it was reserved for syndromic patients, even tho i has craniosynostosis, i didn't qualify and they wouldn't perform it on me, even if i had the money and paid upfront.
Same for Lf2/3.
What do you think MSe fucks up?

There was a thread about it a couple of weeks ago, it fucks up your nasal bone on top of asymmetries and other stuff.

even if i had the money and paid upfront.
Did they give you an idea of the magnitude of the cost even though they did not agree to doing it?

Did they give you an idea of the magnitude of the cost even though they did not agree to doing it?

Only 2 accepted to give some kind of a price idea, from 30 to 50k.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Ils font ça sur les non déformés en France ?

Non, ils m'ont juste dis que s'ils acceptaient de le faire, c'est ce qui me couterait. Mais que de toute manière ils refuseraient.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and malicieusss
Non, ils m'ont juste dis que s'ils acceptaient de le faire, c'est ce qui me couterait. Mais que de toute manière ils refuseraient.
Quand dans ta vie tu arrives à un stade où l'OBO est under consideration, c'est que ça ne commencera sans doûte jamais. Mirin l'effort néanmoins.

Je te rassure, ça ne commencera sans doûte jamais pour moi non plus.

Tu as IPD trop large ou inverse?

J'ai une IPD nettement au dessus de la moyenne ce qui contribue à mon uncanny look et j'espère compensé en partie avec la projection latérale zygomaatique.

Si tu es cyclopecel c'est un autre problème

Large IPD et dystopie orbitaire de ouf. Malgré tout ils ont tous refusé ces enculés.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
There are other ways, I spent a long time researching but found another way that works well and surgeons perform, although it's not something they offer routinely. My surgeon doesn't like to publicise it

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
There are other ways, I spent a long time researching but found another way that works well and surgeons perform, although it's not something they offer routinely. My surgeon doesn't like to publicise it
Mind explained? What’s the point of posting if you’re just going to be mysterious?

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Would you mind telling what procedure you're about?