Will oil pulling cause gyno and make you a tranny

S

strawberrymushroom

Banned
I’ve been looking into improving gum health this shit gets recommended but I’m doubtful.

Guru nanda is is a 100% pure, natural blend of ingredients: coconut oil, essential oils (Tea Tree, Peppermint, Clove, Oregano, Fennel, Spearmint & Cardamom) & vitamins D3, E & K2 for healthy gums & clean mouth

My question is to anyone who has used this before or does oil pull or is knowledgeable on the topic would ur testosterone levels be negatively affected by the oils in this product?

The only other alternative I can think of is to simply use coconut oil but I’ve also seen that having some connection with the 5-a reductase enzyme that converts testosterone to dht

oil pulling is cope

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, midlatinocel, //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 and 1 other person
Oil pulling only works because you swish saliva between your teeth and gums. You can literally just not swallow your saliva and swish it, no need to put oil in your mouth.

healthy teeth 101:
brush twice a day, try to hold your brush at 45 degrees angle so you can get shit under your gums
floss before brushing at night
chew sugar-free gum after eating, especially after sour and sugary foods
dentist appointment twice a year
get custom made trays for teeth whitening or just get whitening done by a pro to avoid damaging your teeth

The questions our high iq greycels come up with

Oil pulling only works because you swish saliva between your teeth and gums. You can literally just not swallow your saliva and swish it, no need to put oil in your mouth.

healthy teeth 101:
brush twice a day, try to hold your brush at 45 degrees angle so you can get shit under your gums
get custom made trays for teeth whitening or just get whitening done by a pro to avoid damaging your teeth
Wouldn't swishing cause buccinator hypertrophy?

I’ve been looking into improving gum health this shit gets recommended but I’m doubtful.

Guru nanda is is a 100% pure, natural blend of ingredients: coconut oil, essential oils (Tea Tree, Peppermint, Clove, Oregano, Fennel, Spearmint & Cardamom) & vitamins D3, E & K2 for healthy gums & clean mouth

My question is to anyone who has used this before or does oil pull or is knowledgeable on the topic would ur testosterone levels be negatively affected by the oils in this product?

The only other alternative I can think of is to simply use coconut oil but I’ve also seen that having some connection with the 5-a reductase enzyme that converts testosterone to dht
You can get gyno from the essential oils. What kind of Vitamin E is in It?
Coconut oil by Itself is safe

healthy teeth 101:
The first part is correct but the second paragraph is garbage
Good diet fixes your teeth not muh brushing and teeth whitening which weaken your enamel over time

The first part is correct but the second paragraph is garbage
Good diet fixes your teeth not muh brushing and teeth whitening which weaken your enamel over time
It is not that simple.
If your toothpaste is very abrasive, very often whitening toothpastes are like this then yeah it can weak your enamel and cause tooth sensitivity.
Brushing your teeth right after eating acidic foods too.
Gently brushing your teeth with low RDA https://www.williamsonperio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Toothpaste-Abrasiveness-Ranked-by-RDA.pdf toothpaste with fluoride and flossing is beneficial because:
1. More saliva in the mouth, which is very good especially before going to sleep
2. Removing food particles under your gums and between the teeth that bacteria feed on and release acid that weakens your teeth.
3. Fluoride supplementation - prevents cavities

Don't brush your teeth with harsh toothpaste, floss before going to bed, brush gently!!! 2 times a day.
Avoid pulling your gums up, brush at 45 degree angle in a sweeping motion.

Overdoing ANYTHING is harmful.