Will our incelosphere ever become a mainstream cult and spark revolutionary protests in real life?

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
Is that a possibility?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
no

• +1
Too many normies, they dominate the world with the bluepill, and some nefarious redpill. Blackpill is the true only way. Short answer; negative.

• +1
Nope, too shameful but incels will be very influential in the future, some incels are gonna radicalize (Nazis, ISIS etc.) and some are gonna go ER.

• +1
The point is to get ut of this incelsphere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and Blitz
One time, as I was walking to the cereal aisle in Walmart, I passed by a girl I thought was pretty and said “Hi” as we neared each other. She kept on walking and didn’t even have the grace to respond to me. How dare she! That foul bitch. I felt so humiliated that I went to one of the bathrooms locked myself in a toilet stall, and cried for an hour.

• +1
The point is to get ut of this incelsphere
Preach
One time, as I was walking to the cereal aisle in Walmart, I passed by a girl I thought was pretty and said “Hi” as we neared each other. She kept on walking and didn’t even have the grace to respond to me. How dare she! That foul bitch. I felt so humiliated that I went to one of the bathrooms locked myself in a toilet stall, and cried for an hour.
Shit man that's autist tier interaction. The best way to initiate a convo with a stranger is to ask a question either about something you notice about her OR the surrounding area. In that case you could ask if she had any cereal recommendations.

• +1
I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger... Oh Shit

• +1