WILL PEOPLE BELOW LTN EVER BE LOVE?

SPECTROTIX

SPECTROTIX

Ascended Spectrum
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
2
As me myself when I used to be a MLTN I got bullied like shit and girls call me pervert just by existing and got hate. After everything I little bit ascend to LMTN and my life is much easier now as it says looks is the most important thing in your life

I will just keep improving myself to reach htn and above.. if I have chance to even reach chadlite or above it will be pleasant but I don't really think so I think hard capped MHTN
 
  • JFL
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
As me myself when I used to be a MLTN I got bullied like shit and girls call me pervert just by existing and got hate. After everything I little bit ascend to LMTN and my life is much easier now as it says looks is the most important thing in your life

I will just keep improving myself to reach htn and above.. if I have chance to even reach chadlite or above it will be pleasant but I don't really think so I think hard capped MHTN
just be confident
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
9
Views
102
no1softee
no1softee
Unknown tony
Replies
2
Views
73
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
Crallzy333
Replies
2
Views
29
Crallzy333
Crallzy333
xzcqy26
Replies
5
Views
43
LTN17
LTN17
G
Replies
11
Views
78
overforme3
overforme3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top