Will people start looksmaxxing their dogs?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
This may sound stupid but hear me out.

As we all know looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing blew like wild fire in the recent times.

That, plus the fact some women would rather sleep with a dog than an ugly male, made me think...

Lookism pill + dog pill = the only logical question one could ask

Do you think people will take dogs like these to the vets:

Screenshot 20240308 201539 Gallery

... and then ask vets to perform trimax + OBO + almond eye surgery + eye color surgery:

Polish 20240308 202022861

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman and hattrick
.org moment

No they will take the dog to vet to get it euthanized.
So that they can buy the real moggers. Siberia huskeys

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
No they will take the dog to vet to get it euthanized.
So that they can buy the real moggers. Siberia huskeys
You think dog eugenics are on the horizon?

As we all know looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing blew like wild fire in the recent times.

That, plus the fact some women would rather sleep with a dog than an ugly male, made me think...

View attachment 2789631

... and then ask vets to perform trimax + OBO + almond eye surgery + eye color surgery:

View attachment 2789633
Yes i will start gooning my dog

You think dog eugenics are on the horizon?
It's gonna stay neutral imo.
We alr got a few failures and a number of protests and movements against the eugenics.

Though it won't stop. It won't boom either.

• +1
It's gonna stay neutral imo.
We alr got a few failures and a number of protests and movements against the eugenics.

Though it won't stop. It won't boom either.
Idk about dogs but for humans I don't even think it would be moral or worth it anyway, despite being blackpilled.

Most men won't spread their genes anyway so whats the point of state preventing them. Women will chose top 15% themselves

Idk about dogs but for humans I don't even think it would be moral or worth it anyway, despite being blackpilled.

Most men won't spread their genes anyway so whats the point of state preventing them. Women will chose top 15% themselves
It's obvious that certain organizations have been working on creating the perfect human.
By breeding the best of the best, eliminating any harmful Mutations and all for years.

You can't deny with all the crazy shit alr going on in this world

• +1
From what I’ve seen women usually go for ugly dogs

those dogs are recessed because they were bred to look that way and can't even breathe properly because of it. Unironically dogmaxxing them would help them breathe

• +1
My Dog Looks better than yours.

It's obvious that certain organizations have been working on creating the perfect human.
By breeding the best of the best, eliminating any harmful Mutations and all for years.

You can't deny with all the crazy shit alr going on in this world
I highly doubt its done by the same group tho, considering the mass immigration of the 3rd world into europe.

It really is confusing, on the one hand they are boosting and on the other doing opposite of eugenics.

It seems like in the long run there will be much less whites but they will on average mog much more than they do today.

I would beat dogs with a bat and laugh and have fun with it.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 64865

View attachment 2789631

View attachment 2789633
my dog mogs your dog bhai

• JFL