Will rate and analyse your face the same way I did this nigga with strengths, average features & weaknesses ALL via PM

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Just finished with one guy

Cdadd056d104d1e8b3907d2603c32993

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Shotgun and to_stop_da_cope
you clearly got too much free time :p

you clearly got too much free time :p

Nah nigga I wanna see how different the breakdown I make is from my initial 'feeling' that is built on learned experience

When I first looked at this nigga for example I was feelin' Chadlite, but then after breaking it all down I got Chad

• +1
Reactions: Shotgun

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and MakinItHappenReturn

If he was a Chad that speech would have sounded much better

I won't lie

The high pitch feminine voice, nerd face and energy... man

• +1
Reactions: Shotgun and Deleted member 5786
Irrelevant ratings. Need to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
What would you rate this guy?

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
F66e52df0ae868f364a1ffdfca25e7cf

Want me to rate these bitches bruh?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Shotgun
What would you rate this guy?

I think this community is obsessed with Delon because he is Chad without actually being Chad

Meaning every single feature is above average, but not spectacular with his facial averageness being off the charts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
Irrelevant ratings. Need to looksmax

Stunningly low IQ

How you gonna know how to looksmax without knowing what is making you a subhuman or a normie?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Shotgun and Deleted member 5786
Why you laughing @gamma, with your multcoloured name thinking you're slick bruv?!

• +1
I think this community is obsessed with Delon because he is Chad without actually being Chad

Meaning every single feature is above average, but not spectacular with his facial averageness being off the charts
Good face ratios, each feature complements another, making him insanely goodlooking in motion

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Good face ratios, each feature complements another, making him insanely goodlooking in motion

Exactly

Ratios, proportions, harmony, in-syncness

• +1
Reactions: Shotgun and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
What does it mean :feelswat:

Means his harmony, complimentary of each other features, in-syncness etc created the 'bigger-picture' of Chad.

If you ISOLATE every one of his bones and features etc one by one they are all 7/10 and none 8+/10 but the fact they all create this ONE FACE that is harmonious is what puts him at an overall 8+/10. Get it? Or nah?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Shotgun and Deleted member 5786

cope, he has good bones and colouring, that is enough for chad

• +1
Who is the best looking psl god?

• +1
Nah nigga I wanna see how different the breakdown I make is from my initial 'feeling' that is built on learned experience

When I first looked at this nigga for example I was feelin' Chadlite, but then after breaking it all down I got Chad
Who is the mogger

cope, he has good bones and colouring, that is enough for chad

'Cope blah blah blah blah, I'm an incel and love to make out that I am the most based man on planet earth despite that and really cool because I keep it real and just say it how it is,. So remember, cope blah blah blah blah you are not based and I am'

The most unattractive personality known to man. That of an incels. Insufferable to read. Shut your horns. Faggots

Get a real personality. For crying out loud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946