Will reading 2 books a week significantly affect my knowledge within 3 months?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
Basically I feel like a fucking retard most of the time do you think if I read 8 non fiction books a month for 3 months it would have a significant affect on my base knowledge to the point where I might feel less retarded?

Obviously I would continue doing this for the foreseeable future but do you think I would notice improvement within 3 months?

Also any book recommendations?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Danish_Retard, incel194012940 and 2 others
Basically I feel like a fucking retard most of the time do you think if I read 8 non fiction books a month for 3 months it would have a significant affect on my base knowledge to the point where I might feel less retarded?

Obviously I would continue doing this for the foreseeable future but do you think I would notice improvement within 3 months?

Become chad and even HQNP med/law school bitches will fuck your stupid ass

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Read this book and you will stop feeling like a brainlet in 3 months

Cover3BlueFront600

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .... and Nims
What’s so funny @TrestIsBest

It will help for sure.
Having a good reading habits will improve your knowledge, reading and writing skills.
It will take time tho and its smth you should do regulary.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you will just be more brainwashed

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
just ldar and schizo psychopath maxx by posting on looksmaxx

It's just some intro book for writing proofs kek :lul:
I can't think of anything else that will stop making you feel like a brainlet in just 3 months besides an intro in programming

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It's just some intro book for writing proofs kek :lul:
Is high level math interesting at all? Or is it just an autistic brain rot subject that sucks the soul out of you?

Is high level math interesting at all? Or is it just an autistic brain rot subject that sucks the soul out of you?
Depends if you like solving problems. I love the feeling of looking at a problem for hours and finally cracking it.

But it's one of those subjects which requires lots of time to become good, especially if your IQ is not the highest

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 20631
stick to philosophy and fiction

nonfiction is too specialized for general reading

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nims and incel194012940
Depends if you like solving problems. I love the feeling of looking at a problem for hours and finally cracking it.

But it's one of those subjects which requires lots of time to become good, especially if your IQ is not the highest

I get insane dopamine from solving problems so that aspect might be really fun and my iq should be in the above average range.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
I get insane dopamine from solving problems so that aspect might be really fun and my iq should be in the above average range.
Then you should fair well. But understand the mathematician lifestyle is a very boring one. It's not a subject for Chads and NT folks who like to be around people a lot. For most of your time, you will be sat a desk looking at a problem that you have no idea how to begin lol

But it's like the only subject where you're guaranteed results if you put the time in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I can't think of anything else that will stop making you feel like a brainlet in just 3 months besides an intro in programming
What if he doesn't like programming? Only a study of history will help someone develope an appreciation for everything else.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
What if he doesn't like programming? Only a study of history will help someone develope an appreciation for everything else.

We don't know what history was really like, too difficult to tell what was propaganda or what wasn't, only objective skills like learning how to read music can give you true confidence in yourself

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
We don't know what history was really like, too difficult to tell what was propaganda or what wasn't, only objective skills like learning how to read music can give you true confidence in yourself
It doesn’t matter what it was “actually like”. Even today it’s impossible to tell

stick to philosophy and fiction

nonfiction is too specialized for general reading
correct because works of philosophy are not specialized at all and of interest for the general population

reading is a meme

a book has no info you can’t get on the internet,

it looks and sounds more impressive because people don’t read because there’s no reason to

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It doesn’t matter what it was “actually like”. Even today it’s impossible to tell
History is a massive waste of time, just get tons of skills and you will be capable of imposing your will in any environment, no matter the ideologies that might be in that place

Preppers long term survival guide 9781646042081 hr

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Nims
You mean the same way you are the black pill?
Blackpill is truth and revolves around an unbiased objective worldview. Knowledge is obtained by following logically sound chains of implications only. (Atleast ideally)

What’s so funny @TrestIsBest
It won't. Significant knowledge is a long term thing which you can't acquire in 3 months

• +1
History is a massive waste of time, just get tons of skills and you will be capable of imposing your will in any environment, no matter the ideologies that might be in that place

View attachment 1850999
Thx for the recommendation.

I mean I study CS at Uni and still feel like brainlet :feelswhy: I have to read a 1000 page book on discrete mathematics next week for one of my modules :fuk:

Partly but you need to think about it and fo some activities about it. And start with the basics

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Nims and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
reading is nice, the part where normies fuck up is they read useless dogshit books, mostly fiction and even bad ones at that :feelshmm: if you read 2 GOOD books a week, in 3 months that's like 25 good books sure you might learn a thing or two :feelshmm:😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙 if you start reading a book and you realize it's shit, stop reading and find a better book :Comfy:

• +1
Blackpill is truth and revolves around an unbiased objective worldview. Knowledge is obtained by following logically sound chains of implications only. (Atleast ideally)

So how do you know the books they're reading are not based on truth and supported by studies etc?

Genetic determinism isn't the only truth about man-kind. There's many others. It's just that you lack looks so your defence coping mechanisms emphasises focus onto this particularly genre regarding human attraction.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Nims
reading is nice, the part where normies fuck up is they read useless dogshit books, mostly fiction and even bad ones at that :feelshmm: if you read 2 GOOD books a week, in 3 months that's like 25 good books sure you might learn a thing or two :feelshmm:😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙 if you start reading a book and you realize it's shit, stop reading and find a better book :Comfy:
Got any good recommendations?

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It depends on WHAT books you are reading, and HOW you're reading them.
Reading shit books and/or reading them in an half-assed way is a waste of time.

If you want to start reading fiction, begin with your own country's 10 most famous works of literature, possibly choosing them from different time periods. It is important to be knowledgeable about your country's roots, history, and masterpieces. Also, a great work of literature can only be fully enjoyed when you have exceptional command of the language it's written in; since these will be in your mother tongue, you will be able to understand every nuance.

After that, it's time to work on the classics. Begin with classical literary works from Ancient Greece and Rome, you can find plenty of information online on what works might sound more interesting to you. You might think they're outdated; think again, they are the bedrock of Western thought and culture.

Then, spread out to other countries in the same manner; if you're interested in improving your English, start with USA and UK literature. Same applies to any other language in which you're advanced enough; otherwise, you can read translations.

For what concerns non-fiction, you have to be careful; most non-fiction self-help books are pure garbage. I'd advise you to choose a field you want to become more knowledgeable in, and read books that experts (who actually make a living in that field) consider top-notch. So for example, if you want to learn more about psychology, ditch the attention-grabbing bullshit like "HOW TO MANIPULATE EVERYONE" and go read actual psychology textbooks you'd have to read in college if you were studying psychology. Just look for entry-level stuff, first.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Gargamel and 1 other person
It depends on WHAT books you are reading, and HOW you're reading them.
Reading shit books and/or reading them in an half-assed way is a waste of time.

If you want to start reading fiction, begin with your own country's 10 most famous works of literature, possibly choosing them from different time periods. It is important to be knowledgeable about your country's roots, history, and masterpieces. Also, a great work of literature can only be fully enjoyed when you have exceptional command of the language it's written in; since these will be in your mother tongue, you will be able to understand every nuance.

After that, it's time to work on the classics. Begin with classical literary works from Ancient Greece and Rome, you can find plenty of information online on what works might sound more interesting to you. You might think they're outdated; think again, they are the bedrock of Western thought and culture.

Then, spread out to other countries in the same manner; if you're interested in improving your English, start with USA and UK literature. Same applies to any other language in which you're advanced enough; otherwise, you can read translations.

For what concerns non-fiction, you have to be careful; most non-fiction self-help books are pure garbage. I'd advise you to choose a field you want to become more knowledgeable in, and read books that experts (who actually make a living in that field) consider top-notch. So for example, if you want to learn more about psychology, ditch the attention-grabbing bullshit like "HOW TO MANIPULATE EVERYONE" and go read actual psychology textbooks you'd have to read in college if you were studying psychology. Just look for entry-level stuff, first.
Thank you very much this is great advice.:love:

I think I will follow the non fiction route however overtime once I have built up a big of a bigger knowledge base on some non fictional subjects I have interested in, will go into the fictional route you suggested.

A quick question though. Do you have any tips on recalling what you read?

When I used to read more often a few years back, I would often have trouble remembering what I had read a few days later.

Do you have any suggestions on how to remember what you read more effectively?

When I used to read I would just simply read, taking no additional steps.

I now plan on writing little notes on the pages going over key information and then a week after finishing the book re read the notes jotting them down on flash cards or making a simple summery.

Do you think this would help improve recall?

Read history and philosophy books, novels are USELESS.
I suggest you to buy a biography of Napoleon.

Advise me when reading and learning, I'm too lazy to do it. Not ADHDcel btw. :feelswhy:

It's honestly over if you haven't done that so far.

In 3 months you will gain nothing, not even a habit.

The real blackpill is that competence and IRL knowledge will put you much further than looks.

The people I've had respected the most and from whom I have gotten the most brutal lifemogs were the naturally smart and well-read verbal IQ moggers. JFL if you think being good looking will make a difference in real life apart from attraction from women.

It's most likely over for you if have no intellectual habits from young age. You are part of the cattle.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I now plan on writing little notes on the pages going over key information and then a week after finishing the book re read the notes jotting them down on flash cards or making a simple summery.

Do you think this would help improve recall?
Yep this is really good to better recall the contents of what you read. Underline sentences, scribble notes, circle stuff.
I'd avoid the flash cards thing but writing a short summary is great, writing down things really fixes them into memory.

Obviously this mostly applies to non-fiction books

It's honestly over if you haven't done that so far.

In 3 months you will gain nothing, not even a habit.
It's never too late to start becoming more cultured. Although I agree it is exceedingly hard for people who aren't naturally curious, and that type of person is naturally inclined to read stuff without forcing himself to do it.

Read history and philosophy books, novels are USELESS.
I suggest you to buy a biography of Napoleon.
There are hundreds of studies proving novels offer unique benefits to emotional intelligence and overall intellectual capabilities. And there are plenty of great novels that can teach you about history and philosophy better than the average non-fiction book.

Not to mention they're works of art. They're meant to be something you'd enjoy reading, too.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and germanlooks
  • JFL

No this wont do anything, non fiction isnt enough if u do read you need to read stuff with value, no reading books doesnt make you smart, online fourms and videos are the way to go lmao.

So how do you know the books they're reading are not based on truth and supported by studies etc?

Genetic determinism isn't the only truth about man-kind. There's many others. It's just that you lack looks so your defence coping mechanisms emphasises focus onto this particularly genre regarding human attraction.
What else matters for human attraction then? Oofey doofey theory? Holding frame, hard work? Tell me things that are not genetically predetermined I woul love to hear your wisdom.

Yes, especially if applied.

Idk how much it will help in knowledges about the topics you read about but the biggest benefit you will receive is becoming better at writing and articulating yourself and you will increase your vocabulary.

When I was a child and read a lot I always got the best grades for essays in my class. When I stopped reading regularly, my grades went down...

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
What else matters for human attraction then? Oofey doofey theory? Holding frame, hard work? Tell me things that are not genetically predetermined I woul love to hear your wisdom.

I'm saying there are other aspects which involve the 'truth' or how human behaviour works, that don't entail primal physical attraction. Primal physical attraction is just the framework to how many people's personalities are formed. Social hierarchies due to looks and height are one thing, but our hormones also have a major part in forming our personalities, hence Chad is far too high in testosterone to think. Our diet and lifestyles equally impact our hormones.

There are aspects of human nature that don't hinge on 'looks'. If you are being real about this, being a normie as a man does not really open or close doors for how you act or behave, granted you aren't a pure manlet, say under 5'7. This is why there are books on human nature which are definitely worth reading. Not every single behaviour and thought a person has is a product of how people treated them according to their looks-level or whether or not they had a high or low trust face.

Then there are philosophical perspectives and shit that you can read about.

And of course topics that don't even have anything to do with human behaviour and to do with other stuff. Don't make me name them as you should have the initiative to think and know what I am talking about.

I'm saying there are other aspects which involve the 'truth' or how human behaviour works, that don't entail primal physical attraction. Primal physical attraction is just the framework to how many people's personalities are formed. Social hierarchies due to looks and height are one thing, but our hormones also have a major part in forming our personalities, hence Chad is far too high in testosterone to think. Our diet and lifestyles equally impact our hormones.

There are aspects of human nature that don't hinge on 'looks'. If you are being real about this, being a normie as a man does not really open or close doors for how you act or behave, granted you aren't a pure manlet, say under 5'7. This is why there are books on human nature which are definitely worth reading. Not every single behaviour and thought a person has is a product of how people treated them according to their looks-level or whether or not they had a high or low trust face.

Then there are philosophical perspectives and shit that you can read about.

And of course topics that don't even have anything to do with human behaviour and to do with other stuff. Don't make me name them as you should have the initiative to think and know what I am talking about.
I still dont get what you meant with your initial comment
You mean the same way you are the black pill?
Your genetics influence all aspects of life, yes its not all about looks obviously. But I never claimed that anyways

read fiction too

We know the baseline of what happened and for the discerned mind that's more than enough. Knowledge and skills are two different things. A skill is useless without knowledge.