Will removing braces make me look better?

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
Hi guys,
I can take my braces out next month. Will something change in my face?

don't delude yourself into thinking braces made you ugly, in almost all cases you're already ugly if you need them to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, SonOfDarkseid, midlatinocel and 2 others
braces ruined my youth sentenced me to inceldom and my teeth are still fucked

I think everyone misunderstood the question.
if you look at this and OP’s previous posts he is about to finish orthodontic treatment and will have his braces removed, because his teeth are now in correct position.
And the answer if you will look better after you remove them after orthodontic treatment, is usually yes because braces will slightly push your lips and soft tissue near them out during the time you‘re wearing them.
After you take them off your lip position mostly returns to normal.
Enjoy!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bululu_87, GnomePilledSigma, polishcel and 2 others
if you look at this and OP’s previous posts he is about to finish orthodontic treatment and will have his braces removed, because his teeth are now in correct position.
And the answer if you will look better after you remove them after orthodontic treatment, is usually yes because braces will slightly push your lips and soft tissue near them out during the time you‘re wearing them.
Enjoy!
Thx bro

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
No problem
Enjoy!
I just got my braces off and when I had them on , I felt like my mouth being pushed a bit forward made me look better and now without that push I feel like my overall face looks worse because my mouth isn’t as prominent. You think I’m just trippin cause I just very recently got them off and was so used to them for about 2-3 years.