Will Retin A give me Glowing skin and better collagen or is that overblown,

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
After I fix my acne scars with microneedling thanks @Swescension, I want to get retin a to prevent further acne, and get better collagen and glowing skin, is that a meme or is that true

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
Dont know if it will make your skin glow but it will make it look better

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
yes. that one foid on youtube used it for 17 yrs or whatever and had glass skin at late 30s.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and TRNA
Retin A is cope, I've been using it for 5 years and haven't noticed any difference

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
yes. that one foid on youtube used it for 17 yrs or whatever and had glass skin at late 30s.

She's Asian though. She even said part of her skin ageing so well was due to genetics. In her family, everyone looks younger than their biological age.

After I fix my acne scars with microneedling thanks @Swescension, I want to get retin a to prevent further acne, and get better collagen and glowing skin, is that a meme or is that true

Keep microneedling from time-to-time. There is more collagen synthesis from that than retin-a.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and TRNA
If I have perfect skin (no acne/pimples, no scars, kind of glowing) should I be taking Retin A? I've been moisturizing 2 times a day since I was 12. Only thing im worried about is aging since im turning 24 soon.

Retin A is cope, I've been using it for 5 years and haven't noticed any difference

Suifuel.
Also, how did you stick 5 fkn years with it if you didn’t notice any difference ?

Suifuel.
Also, how did you stick 5 fkn years with it if you didn’t notice any difference ?

Because, I kept seeing retin a propped up everywhere has the gold standard for anti-aging so I thought maybe it will at least help with prevention down the road so I when I'm in 30s and older I'll look younger.

are you storing your retin a correctly, it needs to be a cold and dark place

I store it in my room, I guess maybe I could store it somewhere.

Glow? as in nice under tone? not really

But it will help out with smoothing your skin, if you want a glow, eat well, sleep well, exercise, get a little sun light and have good skin care routine

Astaxanthin and beta carotene supplements might help with glow

Dont know if it will make your skin glow but it will make it look better
Agressie. The glowing skin remark makes no sense to me as well
Depending on your age. No decline is actually a win. Plenty men win fall of a cliff, for sure in their 30's.
Keep microneedling from time-to-time. There is more collagen synthesis from that than retin-a.
Can do both. 1 does not exclude the other.
Red light therapy is great for collagen also.

If I have perfect skin (no acne/pimples, no scars, kind of glowing) should I be taking Retin A? I've been moisturizing 2 times a day since I was 12. Only thing im worried about is aging since im turning 24 soon.
Imo, retin-a is a good product in the combat of skin aging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9666
She's Asian though. She even said part of her skin ageing so well was due to genetics. In her family, everyone looks younger than their biological age.
can i get a link to this bitch channel g

@Collagen or rope

Retin A will present full results between the month 6th - 12th . From there you are just keeping the good affects you had gain. (is what the studies say). Thats why you don't need more %, more % just give full results faster. but i am not sure about that.
You keep using it to preserve your collagen and youth, but sunscreen is more important because it prevents DNA damage of the skin from UVA and UVB rays. Once damaged you can't get it back.
I think Retin A is very good for the skin texture, but if you want that glass affect you need to add: good diet, gallons of water and vitamin C as a topical. Exfoliate as well.

Retin A will present full results between the month 6th - 12th . From there you are just keeping the good affects you had gain. (is what the studies say). Thats why you don't need more %, more % just give full results faster. but i am not sure about that.
You keep using it to preserve your collagen and youth, but sunscreen is more important because it prevents DNA damage of the skin from UVA and UVB rays. Once damaged you can't get it back.
I think Retin A is very good for the skin texture, but if you want that glass affect you need to add: good diet, gallons of water and vitamin C as a topical. Exfoliate as well.
That is for acne, but yea I think doing other stuff like moisturizing and exfoliating with light therapy alongside can lead to crazy-ass results.