Will see Zack ally tomorrow.

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
IMG 20201005 204304

On my way to dr. zack ally. Wish me luck Boyos.

Will definitely get tear through filler and maybe a little bit of chin and jaw. But I think filler won't be enough for that, as I need 1.5-2cm more vertical chin projection.

Will post before after tomorrow. People often tell me I like tired and as this is much cheaper than implants I will get this as a first try.

Won't fix my biggest failo, my tiny jaw, but I hope this will help me mentally to keep money maxxing.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7866, Warlow and 7 others
U fucked up he is trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and CopingCel
what a bonechilling low inhib mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and CursedOne
U fucked up he is trash

Why do you think that? His cheek results suck indeed as they make you look gay.

But most of the tear through and jaw chin fillers I saw from him look good.

View attachment 713233
On my way to dr. zack ally. Wish me luck Boyos.

Will definitely get tear through filler and maybe a little bit of chin and jaw. But I think filler won't be enough for that, as I need 1.5-2cm more vertical chin projection.

Will post before after tomorrow. People often tell me I like tired and as this is much cheaper than implants I will get this as a first try.

Won't fix my biggest failo, my tiny jaw, but I hope this will help me mentally to keep money maxxing.

How did it go? I’m thinking of having jaw masculinization with him early next year.

Just got out there.

Did 6ml of filler for 2050gbp/2250€/2650$.
1ml tear through, 5ml in chin + Jaw.

It definitely is an improvement, but not livechanging.
It's difficult to judge it, right after it cause one is so used to his old looks.
Maybe I should have gotten some more for tear through + a bit for nasabial folds as well.

He advised me to go for CO2 laser for discolorization and wrinkles.
I might try that in a couple weeks.

I'll post good before after pictures with same angle and lighting later when he sends me them, so you can judge yourself.

Here are sum bad ones in totally different lighting. Keep in mind that the before one is in good lighting.

IMG 20201006 134053  01

Attachments

• IMG_20200906_120412.jpg
    IMG_20200906_120412.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 40
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hades, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
IMG 20201006 134917  01

This is another after with less shitty lighting.

An another before with less worse lighting:
IMG 20200111 194700

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
Just got out there.

Did 6ml of filler for 2050gbp/2250€/2650$.
1ml tear through, 5ml in chin + Jaw.

It definitely is an improvement, but not livechanging.
It's difficult to judge it, right after it cause one is so used to his old looks.
Maybe I should have gotten some more for tear through + a bit for nasabial folds as well.

He advised me to go for CO2 laser for discolorization and wrinkles.
I might try that in a couple weeks.

I'll post good before after pictures with same angle and lighting later when he sends me them, so you can judge yourself.

Here are sum bad ones in totally different lighting. Keep in mind that the before one is in good lighting.

View attachment 714831

Nice results, your jaw looks naturally chiseled - any more might look a bit 'cartoonish'. It's pretty expensive but you can't cheap out on something like this. Did you take his recommendation for the ml of filler in your chin and jaw or did he let you have a choice?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Nice results, your jaw looks naturally chiseled - any more might look a bit 'cartoonish'. It's pretty expensive but you can't cheap out on something like this. Did you take his recommendation for the ml of filler in your chin and jaw or did he let you have a choice?

This was his advise.
He would have done more if I would have wanted to, but he also said it would be better to wait a couple weeks to get used to the look before doing more to prevent getting too much.
So he did definitly not try to upsell me unreasonably.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6264
This was his advise.
He would have done more if I would have wanted to, but he also said it would be better to wait a couple weeks to get used to the look before doing more to prevent getting too much.
So he did definitly not try to upsell me unreasonably.

Nice. Appreciate the response. Good luck with the rest of your ascension plans.

• +1
What's the point of these little surgeries? They change almost nothing. You're already good looking, but the main things holding you back are your IPD, crooked nose (broken?) And lips/mouth. I think your hair would look better with a little more length on top too or just shorter sides.

Your chin and jaw are quite good and in good harmony. If you make your chin taller, you might throw off the balance without increasing ramus length/height

What's the point of these little surgeries? They change almost nothing. You're already good looking

The only valid measure for that is female attention. And by that I am definitely not good looking.

The problem with rating someone by photos is, that they often do not show your real features well.

I agree that I did not need the jaw fillers they were a nice to have and I got them as a small testrun for jaw implants which I plan to get and they were also a bit for boosting my morals to continue money maxxing for the other procedures I plan to get.

The tear through fillers were very necessary, even though you can't see a big difference in photos.
In real life people constantly told me I look tired/sick because of bad under eye support and this improved very much. On photos this is hard to see due to lighting.

What you can't see on the pictures either (because I am alone on them) is that I have a tiny skull.

And lips/mouth.

I am looking into mse+msdo for that, but if you have some serious suggestions I'd like to hear them.

I think your hair would look better with a little more length on top too or just shorter sides.

Unfortunately may hair sucks. My Hairline is pretty high and my hairs are very fine in diameter. I tried many different hairstyles and products. What I currently have is the one that sucks the least.

Your chin and jaw are quite good and in good harmony. If you make your chin taller, you might throw off the balance without increasing ramus length/height

Unfortunately not. This might seem so due to lense distortion or me being the only person on the photo.

My chin and jaw a very narrow and weakish/female looking in real life. This is probbably even worse due to my high ipd.

Take a look at the picture below. The Guy next to me has an average sized male skull. Mine is very small and weakish in comparison.
Or take a look at the picture of me in the neopren suit, there you can fully see the subhumanity of my jaw.
The last picture is me autistically simulating having a bigger jaw and less asymmetries. This is rougly increasing my skull size by 15% and in my oppinion would be a huge boost on my looks.
I am not yet sure on how to achieve that though.

Probably a mix between surgeries and implants.

Edit:
Yes my nose is a problem as well, I will try to fix this, but I have to determine whether or not I need jaw surgery for assymetries and making it bigger or whether I need an implant only first.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200725-220646.jpg
    Screenshot_20200725-220646.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20200906_120433.jpg
    IMG_20200906_120433.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6264 and EndlessDreamz
Improvement is clear, aren't you afraid that the filler will migrate soon and mess up the rest of your features? Most of the results will fade within the first year too.

• +1
Improvement is clear, aren't you afraid that the filler will migrate soon and mess up the rest of your features? Most of the results will fade within the first year too.

The dr. said filler migration is in most cases caused due to too shallow injection and as he is injecting under the muscle directly above the bone, this would not be a problem.

I also plan to have enough money to continue with surgeries implants before the filler result is completely gone. The fillers were only an intermediate step for me.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6264 and Deleted member 7753
I think he has fucked up my left jaw. When chewing the filler is bulging out like an abscess.

Also makes my jaw look shorter than it is.

• Woah
Hoping it was just swelling. Does it look better today?

Still there. I have allmost no swelling.

The reason he put so much in there is, that he tried to make up for my asymmetries which worked well in frontal view.
I think the problem is, that there is too much concentrated on a small area without a smooth transition to the areas without filler.

The other side is much smoother and looks natural, there he spaced it out a bit more.

• +1

The reason he put so much in there is, that he tried to make up for my asymmetries which worked well in frontal view.
I think the problem is, that there is too much concentrated on a small area without a smooth transition to the areas without filler.

The other side is much smoother and looks natural, there he spaced it out a bit more.
Told u nig

• So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel

What has Zack Ally said in response to the issue?

OP does it still look the same one week later?

OP does it still look the same one week later?

It's less obvious but still there. only during chewing it becomes very visible, otherwise the result is fine.

I would not recommend fillers for Jaw anymore though.

For eyes it is totally legit and not noticable at all.

But if I touch my jaw I can feel all those blobs of foreign material under my skin.
If a girl touches your filler enhanced jaw, she will definitely notice it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6382
It's less obvious but still there. only during chewing it becomes very visible, otherwise the result is fine.

I would not recommend fillers for Jaw anymore though.

For eyes it is totally legit and not noticable at all.

But if I touch my jaw I can feel all those blobs of foreign material under my skin.
If a girl touches your filler enhanced jaw, she will definitely notice it.
What about the chin?

What about the chin?

No one would notice there visually, but when touching you feel a hard knob like in the jaw.

I guess filler is only good in small amounts. But on Jaw and chin, small amounts won't do shit.
Under the eye, they are great. (If i really try, I can feel it there as well, but I doubt anyone else would. Feels much more like bone there, than a foreign object.)

With that in mind I really think osteotomies are the way to go.

I guess silicon implants will be noticable as well, because they are much softer than bone. At least from what I see on videos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6382
No one would notice there visually, but when touching you feel a hard knob like in the jaw.

I guess filler is only good in small amounts. But on Jaw and chin, small amounts won't do shit.
Under the eye, they are great. (If i really try, I can feel it there as well, but I doubt anyone else would. Feels much more like bone there, than a foreign object.)

With that in mind I really think osteotomies are the way to go.

I guess silicon implants will be noticable as well, because they are much softer than bone. At least from what I see on videos.
Seems like you're pretty freaked out about feeling the filler with your fingers
Give it a few weeks, you probably will get used to it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Danish_Retard