Will spend $1200 on clothes tomorrow

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I'm spending 2 weeks worth of corona-bux on clothes tomorrow. I understand this is a major cope but I honestly want to see if wearing Chad-lite clothing will make a difference in the way I'm perceived.

Part of this money will go towards a gold chain, but I'm not sure what a good length or brand is.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Htobrother, Britishlooksmaxxer and 4 others
Fashionmaxxing is legit if you are average looking. If you are 5'5" ethnic it won't help.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Baldingman1998, MortusX and 4 others
Fashionmaxxing is legit if you are average looking. If you are 5'5" ethnic it won't help.
6'1 2.5-psl (maybe 3psl with my frauded haircut that makes midface smaller)

Jesus Christ look at this cope

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Patient A, MortusX and 5 others
elab your way of getting money during corona pls

I'll pm you if you want

Cope bro

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Htobrother
I'm spending 2 weeks worth of corona-bux on clothes tomorrow. I understand this is a major cope but I honestly want to see if wearing Chad-lite clothing will make a difference in the way I'm perceived.

Part of this money will go towards a gold chain, but I'm not sure what a good length or brand is.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Give me that money

Save up for surgery clothes dont do shit with girls ur just a tryhard then

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Waste of money. Chad slays in $2 Walmart tees and old jeans

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, .🇹🇩., Baldingman1998 and 11 others
elab your way of getting money during corona pls

I'll pm you if you want
Fraud unemployment. I'm in Texas getting $600 a week. I'm only 18 yrs old

Wait, Chad-lite clothing and it cost 1200? The What is Chad clothing Jfl 5000 grand per socks Jfl its over
The difference between Chad and Chad-lite is that Chad-lite has to have "fashion" whereas Chad does not.

Waste of money. Chad slays in $2 Walmart tees and old jeans
Cope tbh. Fashion is important, though I'll see if it means anything for sub-4psl

Save up for surgery clothes dont do shit with girls ur just a tryhard then
My surgery would cost $15k+, I'd rather try out this short-term solution first.

Fraud unemployment. I'm in Texas getting $600 a week. I'm only 18 yrs old
lmfao I wish I could do that

what job did you have before that? and are you living by yourself?

lmfao I wish I could do that

what job did you have before that? and are you living by yourself?
No, living with parents. I had Panera Bread but I quit my job than applied for unemployment. Now I'm making 6x the amount I would have if I still had the job

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and Deleted member 4053
Cope tbh. Fashion is important, though I'll see if it means anything for sub-4psl
It’s important but not worth spending over $500 on. Name brands don’t mean shit. Just get clothes that fit well and are in style

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
Would prefer spending 1200 on fillers ngl

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
It’s important but not worth spending over $500 on. Name brands don’t mean shit. Just get clothes that fit well and are in style
I'm not getting anything name brand. My style has always been upper tier normie, but I'm going to try a bit harder. Probaly buy airforce1s or sum shit.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto
I'm not getting anything name brand. My style has always been upper tier normie, but I'm going to try a bit harder. Probaly buy airforce1s or sum shit.
vans, Js, golfwang, revengexstorm are the best options imo\

edit: best shoe brands, although vans and golf have good clothes too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Why would you buy a chain that’s not gonna make you look good

Make you sure get the essentials OP:

Unironically browse soyddit for more advice.

Chad can wear a burlap sack and still look good, if you don't have good taste you'll just look like this

Attachments

• OGRRPQIPI6LCQCBIMOZK26E2TU.jpg
    OGRRPQIPI6LCQCBIMOZK26E2TU.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Incoming, middayshowers and 1 other person
Chad can wear a burlap sack and still look good, if you don't have good taste you'll just look like this
I'm going to try to copy what I see Chadlites wearing in my area

I'm going to try to copy what I see Chadlites wearing in my area
Not a bad idea per se if you want to see what people around you like and you want to fit in but a lot of fashion and clothes is finding things YOU like and what suites your body or a look you're going for. It's always good to keep some casual wear and business casual. Focus on getting a GOOD fitting shirt and pants, shoes. It'll teach you what to look for and a simple well fitting outfit goes far

Huh

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Whatever you buy, make sure it has no logos. Unless it's Stone Island.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 1849
Fix your failos instead.

For 1200 you can get fillers lol

just get clothes from zara and some clothes from r/fashionreps like alexander mcqueens for 50$ easy height fraud and good looking shoes

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Would buy those clothes from second hand shops or some imitations for fraction of price.

• +1

I'm 5'8 ethnic and I can tell you that those 2 inches from 5'10 make all the difference.

I am getting leg lengthening, don't give a fuck lol.

• +1
The difference between Chad and Chad-lite is that Chad-lite has to have "fashion" whereas Chad does not.

ROFL who says that's the difference?

Chad has more stand-out facial features, with basically no weaknesses. Chad-lite has at least some weaknesses and not as many stand-out strengths.

EDIT: Nevermind skim-ready your post. I get you. Still doesn't mean the Chad can dress like a tramp and pick-up ROFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Don't do this. This is seriously a complete waste of money. Get something that actually changes your looks like a redlight setup or something. Anything but some fucking clothes, that is the worst cope.

Just don't buy designer clothing. Reeks of desperation.

Focus on getting all the basics, and at least 5 complete outfits first. 2-3 pairs of sneakers as well.

By my research, the following clothes/accessories enhance a man's appearance:

-Dark blue, slim jeans (Dark color helps enhance the color of the white T shirt. It should be slim so it's not too lose, as that would be unattractive)-$30

-White, tight, plain, T shirt, V neck (Muscles are attractive to women and a white tight shirt helps outline those muscles more clearly. Make sure it's plain so that the muscle outlines are more visible. It's also important it's a T shirt so that the skin below the arms are exposed. V neck shows a bit of danger, which is attractive) -$20

-Black watch, with white background -$6 from Wish.com: https://www.wish.com/search/watch/p...1b354b6308?source=search&position=0&share=web

-Black or white shoes/sneakers: Black or white is in contrast with the dark blue or white T shirt. You also want to get shoes that will help make room for shoe lifts of up to 3 to 9 cm to make yourself appear taller (height is attractive). -$20 to $100

-Shoe lifts: Wear up to 3-9 cm shoe lifts. Experiment for yourself what you're comfortable walking in, if it's only 3 cm, then that's okay. -$23 from wish.com: https://www.wish.com/product/5d983f6716c1c03e64b52d81?source=cart&share=web

Good luck :)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Htobrother
By my research, the following clothes/accessories enhance a man's appearance:

-Dark blue, slim jeans (Dark color helps enhance the color of the white T shirt. It should be slim so it's not too lose, as that would be unattractive)-$30

-White, tight, T shirt, V neck (Muscles are attractive to women and a white tight shirt helps outline those muscles more clearly. It's also important it's a T shirt so that the skin below the arms are exposed. V neck shows a bit of danger, which is attractive) -$20

-Black watch, with white background -$6 from Wish.com: https://www.wish.com/search/watch/p...1b354b6308?source=search&position=0&share=web
View attachment 456669

-Black or white shoes/sneakers: Black or white is in contrast with the dark blue or white T shirt. You also want to get shoes that will help make room for shoe lifts of up to 3 to 9 cm to make yourself appear taller (height is attractive). -$20 to $100

-Shoe lifts: Wear up to 3-9 cm shoe lifts. Experiment for yourself what you're comfortable walking in, if it's only 3 cm, then that's okay. -$23 from wish.com: https://www.wish.com/product/5d983f6716c1c03e64b52d81?source=cart&share=web

Good luck :)

Thanks for the advice, but this guide seems to be meant for older people. I am 18, so I'm trying to seem NT by buying clothing that kids my age wear.

Invest it brother don't spend it.

• +1
copeing hard

• +1
No clothes for your face OP
Keep coping

You don‘t need a gold chain! Just get a black shirt, it looks good on everybody!

You don‘t need a gold chain! Just get a black shirt, it looks good on everybody!
Black shirt and gold chain is what I'm going for. According to TikTok (jfl) it is a good combo

• +1
Reactions: AronGD