Will spend $1200 on clothes tomorrow

Invest it brother don't spend it.
I tried StockMaxxing and lost 80% of my initial $800 because I stupidly invested in GameStop.

Yeah i think a gold chain is okay just dont flex too hard haha

I tried StockMaxxing and lost 80% of my initial $800 because I stupidly invested in GameStop.
Try cryptocurrencies like 0x, bitcoin, etc. Sometimes you‘ve got luck and the value could raise at any time :)

Idk what I should think of fashionmaxing. When I wore a watch for the first time a few girls instantly commented on it and said they liked it. When I once wore a turtleneck and denim jacket and black leather boots (won't do it again, too tryhard for my ugly face and frame) a female classmate kept giving me compliments on the outfit.

Spending a lot of money is cope though.
You need 3 30€ long sleeve shirts (if framelet) or 3 15€ t-shirts (black, grey, white or dark blue), two 50€ dark jeans, 1 20€ leather belt, 1 50€ watch, and 50€ other accessories (wrist band, neck jewelry), 130 € boots or sneakers, and maybe a few Calvin Klein boxershirts if you have the chad looks to pull it off.

I personally stopped caring for fashion because it's a waste of money in my situation as I need to fix my body and face first. And I never go out, so I don't really need clothes, I'm wearing the same stuff I wore at 15.

You make $1200 in 2 weeks? Richcel.

Buy a fake chain for like 30 dollars which actually looks real.

Idk what I should think of fashionmaxing. When I wore a watch for the first time a few girls instantly commented on it and said they liked it. When I once wore a turtleneck and denim jacket and black leather boots (won't do it again, too tryhard for my ugly face and frame) a female classmate kept giving me compliments on the outfit.

Spending a lot of money is cope though.
You need 3 30€ long sleeve shirts (if framelet) or 3 15€ t-shirts (black, grey, white or dark blue), two 50€ dark jeans, 1 20€ leather belt, 1 50€ watch, and 50€ other accessories (wrist band, neck jewelry), 130 € boots or sneakers, and maybe a few Calvin Klein boxershirts if you have the chad looks to pull it off.

I personally stopped caring for fashion because it's a waste of money in my situation as I need to fix my body and face first. And I never go out, so I don't really need clothes, I'm wearing the same stuff I wore at 15.
I've also noticed girls giving me slight compliments of I wear something nice or trendy.
You make $1200 in 2 weeks? Richcel.
NeetBux as an 18 year old is legit