Will steroids increase my smv/psl

FinallyAscended

FinallyAscended

The next Rothschild
Hello looksmax I am 17 year old, I'm just wondering if I could ascend by taking high dose testosterone and potentially hgh

I am 4.5/10 and 5 9

I don't look terribly bad I just lack masculine features that would make me a normie

thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 3828 and TrestIsBest
lmao, sure bud why not

Hello looksmax I am 17 year old, I'm just wondering if I could ascend by taking high dose testosterone and potentially hgh

I am 4.5/10 and 5 9

I don't look terribly bad I just lack masculine features that would make me a normie

thanks
Highly unlikely unless you are extremely lucky

Not advising you to do this! But I myself would have benefited from earlier high levels of androgens. I was a low T cuck must of my life :eek:

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse

Maybe, maybe not try and see for yourself​

I am 4.5/10 and 5 9

thanks
Hey buddy im a fellow 18 year old roider. My suggestions, if your gonna use, you might as well go on HRT for life. I thought i wouldn’t until i hopped on and realized its no big deal. Besides the testosterone, you should be using progesterone/pregenelone and DHEA, and t3/t4 to fully maximise your hormonal profile/pubertal development. Good luck

Ill add the facial benefits i got from various hormone use in the past year and a half

longer ramus
Longer mandible
Taller chin
Every facial bone increased in width/size/prominence
Got rid of chub face
eyebrows and eyelashes increased in density
Browridge increased

negatives:
Shedding: I shedded the worst from rad140, dont fall for the selective receptor bullshit itll destroy ur hair dont use it or any other sarm

not knowing to use precursor hormones such as pregenlone and dhea while injecting was suboptimal, fucked me up in various mild ways

My steroid use might have made me react worse to covid, fucked me up for 6 days bad and i never get sick ever

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Ill add the facial benefits i got from various hormone use in the past year and a half

longer ramus
Longer mandible
Taller chin
Every facial bone increased in width/size/prominence
Got rid of chub face
eyebrows and eyelashes increased in density
Browridge increased

negatives:
Shedding: I shedded the worst from rad140, dont fall for the selective receptor bullshit itll destroy ur hair dont use it or any other sarm

not knowing to use precursor hormones such as pregenlone and dhea while injecting was suboptimal, fucked me up in various mild ways

My steroid use might have made me react worse to covid, fucked me up for 6 days bad and i never get sick ever
Did you use test e or did you use/include tren, deca

Did you use test e or did you use/include tren, deca
Ive used rad140, winstrol, mk677 megadose, test prop (dont use, just did it cause i thought i was gonna cycle and not blast and cruise at the time) test e, anavar, arimidex, progesterone, pregenelone, dhea

• Love it
Ive used rad140, winstrol, mk677 megadose, test prop (dont use, just did it cause i thought i was gonna cycle and not blast and cruise at the time) test e, anavar, arimidex, progesterone, pregenelone, dhea

what cycle would you recommend for growing facial bones?

move only heard of masteron and tren.

moe I guess better question, since you listed everything you used, if u could make a cycle for someone just for maximizing face gains what would you include in it

appreciate the help :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
760C343A 3054 4DC3 A203 7665384501C5
This was my back one month into test and anavar, i just turned 18 here, mild pump

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RoundHouse
what cycle would you recommend for growing facial bones?

move only heard of masteron and tren.

moe I guess better question, since you listed everything you used, if u could make a cycle for someone just for maximizing face gains what would you include in it

appreciate the help :y'all:
I wouldnt mess with growth hormone much for sure, i think it can just make ur face longer. Test e and anavar are great and wont overly masculinize you+bone turnover increase from anavar. I’d say try test anavar and use your t3 t4 and pregenelone/progesterone and dhea (all 3 of those extras are very important for bones too, t3/t4 are even more important than sex hormones for craniofacial growth)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
Fuck mate, mirin your back hard boyo :feelsokman:
Ima naturally streamlined physique typa guy, i did only machine work for 2021 after hitting a 315 bench 500 deadlift after 6 months max effort method BS during quarantine (i cant squat for shit) Now im trying compound lifts again, going for 600 dead and 315 incline just maxing on compounds at the start of the workout then dropsetting machine work. i can link the 500 dead and 315 bench but i would doxx my instagram and i wear the gayest clothes in the gym back then ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
I wouldnt mess with growth hormone much for sure, i think it can just make ur face longer. Test e and anavar are great and wont overly masculinize you+bone turnover increase from anavar. I’d say try test anavar and use your t3 t4 and pregenelone/progesterone and dhea (all
I wouldnt mess with growth hormone much for sure, i think it can just make ur face longer. Test e and anavar are great and wont overly masculinize you+bone turnover increase from anavar. I’d say try test anavar and use your t3 t4 and pregenelone/progesterone and dhea (all 3 of those extras are very important for bones too, t3/t4 are even more important than sex hormones for craniofacial growth)
Also, use tretinoin PLEASE. Very essential for roiders for that collagen increase

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RoundHouse and Deleted member 16834

wow had no idea about t3/t4 being that crucial for facial bone mass
In a hypothetical situation if I was trying to overly masculinze my face what should my cycle be.

I follow this Asian ifbb pro and he grew huge bones and a browridge

E0B3D4D3 4E5A 408C A3A9 DA1A78A760AB
A13DEF59 3E59 430F 8086 0509CC5E01E9

Know knowing he was a ifbb pro I’m sure he had his gear dialed in. I wish I could ask him or people like you that have seen changes what’s the best drug (despite side effects) for facial bone growth even to ogre levels.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
In a hypothetical situation if I was trying to overly masculinze my face what should my cycle be.

View attachment 1485374View attachment 1485375

Know knowing he was a ifbb pro I’m sure he had his gear dialed in. I wish I could ask him or people like you that have seen changes what’s the best drug (despite side effects) for facial bone growth even to ogre levels.
Someone made a thread about the thyroid hormones on this site. Itll also cut the fat off you and get some bloat off so itll help your bone structure in that way too. Anecdotally theres a lot of naturally skinny guys and kids who get fed adderall from a young age boosting their metabolic rate and they all end up with nice bone structure. I know a naturally skinny kid who also ended up having to take adderall and he has ridiculous alien bones with a long philtrum and a huge mole on his face, looks great but so unique looking lmfao

• +1
  • Woah

View attachment 1485374View attachment 1485375

I wouldnt try to overly masculinize with crazy androgenic drugs, it just never works out well for bones or for soft tissue. Test and anavar is probably the ideal stack

• +1
elaborate on this mate
When you inject, your LH AND FSH go down, and that lowers your pregenelone and DHEA production. Pregenelone and dhea are the precursor to basically every hormone, important for mental health and bones. Id say pregenelone is more important than dhea, since pregenelone also converts to dhea. You cant take pregenelone frequently though, the withdrawal effects from building it up in ur system are similar to opioid withdrawals apparently. Progesterone is also important for beinng a natural AI, libido increase, debloating, muscle building. For now i take t3/t4 every day, progesterone every day, pregenelone infrequently as a little boost

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gaia262, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
When you inject, your LH AND FSH go down, and that lowers your pregenelone and DHEA production. Pregenelone and dhea are the precursor to basically every hormone, important for mental health and bones. Id say pregenelone is more important than dhea, since pregenelone also converts to dhea. You cant take pregenelone frequently though, the withdrawal effects from building it up in ur system are similar to opioid withdrawals apparently. Progesterone is also important for beinng a natural AI, libido increase, debloating, muscle building. For now i take t3/t4 every day, progesterone every day, pregenelone infrequently as a little boost

for t3 where do you apply it? I’m assuming you take it topically

Ofc you can

for t3 where do you apply it? I’m assuming you take it topically
Nah i take it in liquid oral form. Progesterone is topical, i rub that on my taint (just the instructions on the package) Pregenelone is oral

• +1
yeah by the looks of it implants are my only destiny
I meant ironically. You dont need surgery if you are deformed.

Stunt growth not worthed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
not gonna lie. if you don't know how to lift, you should find someone to teach you first because you will have wasted alot of precious juice.

but its good for your brain, gives u dominant alpha hormones:owo: