Will SUS Braces ruin my face? ( Sabbagh Universal Spring)

futuregigamogger

futuregigamogger

take actions in favor of your future self ♱ 𓂀 🂫
Aight.so im 16 and 8 months.
I got a new part added to my braces ( which i had for ca. 2 years now) yesterday, its called SUS (short for: Sabbagh Universal Spring) to fix my overbite.
This is how it looks:

IMG 1247

Now my bite is better, as in a normal,not an overbite, but i feel like it made my midface way longer coupled with recessing my maxilla.

I fucking hate the way it makes my face look and i dont want to look like this forever.
Will this be worth it and ascend me or ruin me in the end?
please help boyos😿 :feelswhy:

Last edited:
Aigh so im 16 and a half.
I got a new part added to my braces yesterday, its called SUS (short for: Sabbagh Universal Spring) to fix my overbite.
This is how it looks:

View attachment 2642691

Now my bite is better, as in a normal,not an overbite, but i feel like it made my midface way longer coupled with recessing my maxilla.

I fucking hate the way it makes my face look and i dont want to look like this forever.
Will this ascend me or ruin me in the end?
Aight.so im 16 and 8 months.
I got a new part added to my braces ( which i had for ca. 2 years now) yesterday, its called SUS (short for: Sabbagh Universal Spring) to fix my overbite.
This is how it looks:

View attachment 2642691

Will this be worth it and ascend me or ruin me in the end?
my orthodontist told me it is also because i have an asymmetry in the jaw because when i open my mouth it fell down to the right side, rather than go straight down.
I also had some clicking in the part which connects the zygos to the ears.
i dont know what all this means, as im not knowledgeable in orthodontists.
i dont want to ruin my looks…

my orthodontist told me it is also because i have an asymmetry in the jaw because when i open my mouth it fell down to the right side, rather than go straight down.
I also had some clicking in the part which connects the zygos to the ears.
i dont know what all this means, as im not knowledgeable in orthodontists.
i dont want to ruin my looks…
bump

Get bimax to fix your overbite. Don't try to compensate with orthodontics. No, braces didn't ruin your face.

If you have an overbite, asymmetrical jaw, etc, and want to improve your looks you need surgery. At best orthodontia is a half-measure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50722