Will the blackpill be mainstream in 10 years?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
My cortisol is raising tbh imagine if the majority of normies were fully looksmaxxed with surgeries. Make this site and lookism private ffs.

I'll work on that, and I'll profit from that

The blackpill WILL NOT go mainstream. Our entire modern pop culture is based around attractive people. Normal people do not want to think about the fact that they are genetically inferior and there Is not hope for substantial SMV advancement. Copers will always cope.

Maybe the redpill will go mainstream (I'd argue that it already has to some degree) but not the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 4310
No, because the majority of people are either decent looking not to have any problem with their lives, or not willing to subscribe to the lookism school of thought. More likely than that is that the lookism community will wither away the same way the PUA community did. People will move on and find something else to occupy their time with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
No, because the majority of people are either decent looking not to have any problem with their lives, or not willing to subscribe to the lookism school of thought.
Actually makes sense, most normies are actually very presumptuous and overestimate their looks as well. Their conceit makes it hard for them to ask themselves if they're inferior so they just go on living in la la land.

I'll make my channel more popular than looks theory, Face, School, looksmax combined, and then I'll sell exclusive info on my patreon.

JFL @ anyone here afraid of a couple thousand normies looksmaxing, they won't even represent 1% of your city population

JFL @ anyone here afraid of a couple thousand normies looksmaxing, they won't even represent 1% of your city population
Even if just one or two normies are looksmaxxing at your college or if you live in a small Town/village it's enough to make competition worse.

The blackpill is racist so no