will the “looksmaxxing/mewing” trend on social media die

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a gurl on addy loving life 😋
it feels like on social media with how brainrotted every gen z/millennial is every trend dies incredibly fast. do you guys believe this will happen with looksmaxxing tiktok trend as they run out of basic personal hygiene, gymcelling, leanmaxxing, etc. or is it here to stay until they eventually find this site

it feels like on social media with how brainrotted every gen z/millennial is every trend dies incredibly fast. do you guys believe this will happen with looksmaxxing tiktok trend as they run out of basic personal hygiene, gymcelling, leanmaxxing, etc. or is it here to stay until they eventually find this site
says the one who found the site through tiktok

• +1
Reactions: sexchat, Ryan, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
stupid fucking normie meme. Its a projection by tiktok normies to make it a joke after being dipped into the blackpill they gotta cope

it will never die forever, it will just wont be mainstream just like the gym trend.

Sadly it only seems to be leaching itself into mainstream zoomer culture. Like Chad memes and American Psycho edits. It will die down but the damage will have already been done, like with every part of obscure Internet culture that's leaked into the open

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, horizontallytall, sudanguy and 2 others
i’ve already seen 10+ tiktok’s naming literally this forum and zoomers saying in the comments how they got rated LTNs here

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and NorwoodAscender
i’ve already seen 10+ tiktok’s naming literally this forum and zoomers saying in the comments how they got rated LTNs here
no chance the forum gets privated right?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
stupid fucking normie meme. Its a projection by tiktok normies to make it a joke after being dipped into the blackpill they gotta cope

• +1
Reactions: Moggee
Keep jutting and smoothing out ur nosehumps through photoshop

Keep jutting and smoothing out ur nosehumps through photoshop
i’m not jutting that’s how i look irl my front and bottom teeth are aligned (little underbite) and i’ve never used photoshop or any morphing thing. nice rep ratio btw JFL

Adding jfl wont make anything witty hahaha , keep copying stupid teen , and keep serving other forum members by tryna increasing ur valueable ""reps""

Adding jfl wont make anything witty hahaha , keep copying stupid teen , and keep serving other forum members by tryna increasing ur valueable ""reps""
keep copeing curry oldcel with 8000 posts

Last edited:
No

In fact I was eating dinner with a bunch of college acquaintances and we were joking about how bad the bread was and how it can be used to chew

And one nigga said yeah “bro the bread is so strong it’s good for ur jaw, do looksmaxxing bro”

“Yeah bro just mew bro”

“Bro I have better things to mew”

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666
No.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Caging at this account @NewOneXY
How do I look bhai?

2572027 1244658 87249e7fc85ad29d2122b65d1582481b

• +1