Will there ever be an actual cure for balding/NW?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
And how long into the future could it be?

No because it doesn't affect women. Society doesn't give a rat's ass about men, in general.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dainslief, Lev Peshkov, studiocel and 6 others
No because it doesn't affect women. Society doesn't give a rat's ass about men, in general.
Its kinda the same for Woman imo.Woman also want to keep their youth for longer but science hasn't find a way to stop their wrinkles and foids aging after 30 slower(all the facial creams and copeshits peoduct aside they don't work) .

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
TBH thing are getting approved and passing trials:

I can give more if ur interested in this stuff, plenty of things comming out. There is also replication of hair follicles via stem cells

but waiting for this stuff is pointless. It takes forever to get improved and when it comes out it will be expensive so u better have money maxxed if ur hoping to get ur hands on it.

I'd say work with the current treatments on the market, it will buy u enough time have hair in your prime at the very least.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Darkstrand
We have basically a „cure“:
-fin
-ru
-minox
-hairtransplant
are the basics

Yes, after I rope

society also doesn't make birth control pills that don't have tons of side effects and this doesn't affect men, they'll figure out baldness one day

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
I live in constant fear of the norwood reaper ngl. I would definitely not be able to pull off the bald look.

The day i start balding is the day i rope.

castration