Will this surgery work + What rating am I

Va-qoh

Va-qoh

MTN
I need a rating and will my surgery ascend me. What I’m getting is. OBO (hence why I’m squinting) , Buccal Fat Removal, Facial Masculinization (Jaw Surgery), Botox to lower eyebrows, Limb Lengthing to be 6’4 I’m 5’10 right now. Also Rhinoplasty for a smaller nose. Plus a semi good morph of me. Original is obviously me with the bigger lips and nose. I’m probably LTN in camera but I have more hair now and I look MTN in camera, car reflection and in real life. And is my forward growth good?
IMG 0182
5C639E8D 9151 411B 87E6 1041D4A6B0C3
IMG 1416
IMG 1416
IMG 0182

Attachments

• IMG_1452.jpeg
    IMG_1452.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0183.jpeg
    IMG_0183.jpeg
    884 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0184.jpeg
    IMG_0184.jpeg
    844 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0185.jpeg
    IMG_0185.jpeg
    916.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel, UZB_Strebl and N1666
yeah he’s an idiot. LL does have its risks but they’re severely mitigated if you go to Dr Paley at The Paley Institute. he’s very expensive though as he charges around 100k but very worth it imo
Ok cool thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
lips bigger than my future
Yeah I was already planning on getting lip reductions for top and bottom that’s why I’m making that face. I forgot to include it in the main post. You can check dates in notes.

Attachments

• IMG_1505.png
    IMG_1505.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 0
Yeah I was already planning on getting lip reductions for top and bottom that’s why I’m making that face. I forgot to include it in the main post. You can check dates in notes.
you will not get any of this btw

• +1
Reactions: Va-qoh
Just gotta save. I know it’s expensive. Imagine I came back to threads and got them all. JFL
How will you save up 150.000$
?
you can't
include recovery times
I don't wanna bring you down but also don't want to feed your delusions
get the most important surgeries, the rest you prolly won't be able to get them

• +1
Reactions: Va-qoh
?
you can't
include recovery times
Yeah that’s why there’s another total. $51,000 which is a lot. That’s just removing the price of LL. I’m getting the ones I need first. I’m a graphic designer in community college then I’m transferring to a university. If I get my doctoral or whatever I can get a decent job and make around 60K in a year. 2 additional from that year I can get LL. It’s hard cause I’m not nt.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
?
you can't
include recovery times
I can’t cope I gotta get all off them. I swear I don’t understand how people afford house in this day and age. It’s around 300k and up. Shits ridiculous. I hope I can make that type of money like them I’m going through it.

• +1
I hope you do as well as much as it seems impossible tbh

60k a year
but then you need to spend 50k
bro
nah you need smt else
sell drugs
Yeah that’s why there’s another total. $51,000 which is a lot. That’s just removing the price of LL. I’m getting the ones I need first. I’m a graphic designer in community college then I’m transferring to a university. If I get my doctoral or whatever I can get a decent job and make around 60K in a year. 2 additional from that year I can get LL. It’s hard cause I’m not nt.

I hope you do as well as much as it seems impossible tbh
I gotta have faith and believe in myself. Yeah it does seem mad hard. Also can I get a rating. 2 people said low mtn and 2 said just mtn so I’m tryna see.

• +1