Will topical Minox turn me in to a tranny like fin/dut?

Loud_Jock

Loud_Jock

HGH + TRT Fountain of youthmaxxing
As it’s already established beyond a shadow of a doubt in empirical science that Finasterid and Dutasterid turn you in to a tranny bitch I’m wondering if the same is true for topical Minox?

As it’s already established beyond a shadow of a doubt in empirical science that Finasterid and Dutasterid turn you in to a tranny bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and The Bleach Pill
As it’s already established beyond a shadow of a doubt in empirical science that Finasterid and Dutasterid turn you in to a tranny bitch I’m wondering if the same is true for topical Minox?
no bruh different mechanisms. finasteride and dutasteride at 5AR inhibitors. Minoxidil mechanism is not clear but has to do something with opening of potassium channels and widening of blood vessels. If anything oral minoxidil will make you more of a man because you might experience hypertrichosis.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
no bruh different mechanisms. finasteride and dutasteride at 5AR inhibitors. Minoxidil mechanism is not clear but has to do something with opening of potassium channels and widening of blood vessels. If anything oral minoxidil will make you more of a man because you might experience hypertrichosis.
hypertrichosis eh? Slayer trait. Mirrin

Why tranny? Does it increase estrogen?

no of course not jfl. ive been using it for 3 months

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and Loud_Jock
No. Minoxidil is not as effective as finasteride, the results are shitter (I use minox for more than 2 years). But on the other hand, the side effects are way less serious.

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock