Will Trimax make my jaw look like this?

U don’t even know why I’m here u stupid fuck and he doesnt have a good jaw imagine spending money to get that shit jaw you must be really subhuman
how is that a bad jaw?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
I can literally post dozens of gigachads with UEE. Foids do not give a fuck about it you fucking moron.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever and FutureSlayer
I can literally post dozens of gigachads with UEE. Foids do not give a fuck about it you fucking moron.
just post a chad with good features and 1 unideal feature to prove its not unideal theory

fucking male gaze retards on this site saying bad jaw

• +1
U don’t even know why I’m here u stupid fuck and he doesnt have a good jaw imagine spending money to get that shit jaw you must be really subhuman

This is probably what u consider to be a good jaw 😭😭😭

Broski,
this is a pretty good jaw. It' excellent in terms of vertical height and it's proportionate in terms of width.

People don't like brachy jaws IRL, they look kinda goofy and bloated

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg and SubhumanForever
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
View attachment 3046572View attachment 3046575
This is probably what u consider to be a good jaw 😭😭😭

Broski, View attachment 3046574 this is a pretty good jaw. It' excellent in terms of vertical height and it's proportionate in terms of width.

People don't like brachy jaws IRL, they look kinda goofy and bloated
good jaw my ass. it's identical to Orb's. Asymmetrical, narrow and recessed. This tiktok guy is carried by godly eyes, hair, coloring, nose, mouth and soft tissue in general

• JFL
That guy is being haloed hard by hair. He better take finasteride like a diabetic taking insulin.
No hair for FACE. He is being haloed by amazing jaw, great maxilla, insane eyes, perfect eyebrows and good lips.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
No hair for FACE. He is being haloed by amazing jaw, great maxilla, insane eyes, perfect eyebrows and good lips.

No, it's the collagen and hair that's doing the carrying. His eyes are good though. He will look meh when older, look at Chico for an example.

Amazing jaw looks like this

vrLDzCNm18thCq4xy3NV_M.JPG
_320x_adc625ad72f714661c81414119a15c92e5af7c8726914dd8164761b39788f91f.jpg

These are men who will look good at any age with a buzz and shit collagen.