Will using dht gel on my cock make it bigger ?

97baHater

97baHater

Htn by 2025 or roping
Saw people on reddit claiming gains as old as 27 but am in puberty would that be effective ? I want to cockmaxx

If you manage to find real Andractim sure
Otherwise it's a massive waste of money

Step 1: Actually find it (I don't think pharmacies just give it out)
Yea for now am just researching thats another problem for later. Am just wondering if it actually works I saw some pubmed studies that used this in kids with micro penis and they got result but will it work on 17-18yo ? I wanna get a 9x7 inch mogger dick

Yea for now am just researching thats another problem for later. Am just wondering if it actually works I saw some pubmed studies that used this in kids with micro penis and they got result but will it work on 17-18yo ? I wanna get a 9x7 inch mogger dick
Micro is like 1 inch bro

Cant get surgery as its haram bro I need a real reason like micro-penis, whats jelqing ?
Give yourself erectile dysfunction and claim it's your full hardness, you could insert a metal rod into your penis to give it extra "hardness" so it isn't floppy and looks like you have an erection. They might give you a prescription for your "micropenis" if you're lucky and get a shitty doctor.

Last edited:
Give yourself erectile dysfunction and claim it's your full hardness, you could insert a metal rod into your penis to give it extra "hardness" so it isn't floppy and looks like you have an erection. They might give you a prescription for something then.
Thank you bro thats an excellent idea I already got ed but I dont have a metal rod I do have some sort of wooden ones I will try to insert it but how do I get it out if I wanna pee bro

Thank you bro thats an excellent idea I already got ed but I dont have a metal rod I do have some sort of wooden ones I will try to insert it but how do I get it out if I wanna pee bro
Buy something like this and say your penis is pierced and that you can't remove it because it is because you just got it and if you take it out, it won't heal properly. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Also takes sarms and suppress your testosterone because most people who have micropenises have low testosterone and they usually proscribe testosterone to fix it.

Last edited:
Buy something like this and say your penis is pierced and that you can't remove it because it is because you just got it and if you take it out, it won't heal properly. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 2812773
Also takes arms and surprises your testosterone because most people who have micropenises have low testosterone and they usually proscribe testosterone to fix it.
absolutely hilarious :cautious: