Will vertically shortening maxilla will be ever possible?

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
Zephir

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 4804
I think its probably possible, but its a brutal surgery.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 4804
I think its probably possible, but its a brutal surgery.
It would require soft tissue shortening in middle of face, honestly i dont think its possible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
It would require soft tissue shortening in middle of face, honestly i dont think its possible.
Ah you're right! Having the right base is so important! Base > Surgerymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw, Deleted member 4804 and needsolution
It is already possible but it is not a getting fillers :sneaky:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 5385
btw, shooting your midface with a shotgun make your maxilla recessed?

Reducing nose length by pulling skin up then getting a lil lift would essentially be vertically shortening it

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 4804 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Reducing nose length by pulling skin up then getting a lil lift would essentially be vertically shortening it
I have never thought about this

Under the orbital portion it's possible.(nose under the orbital portion with high lefort 1 impaction/philtrum with lefort 1 impaction)
And ccwising the orbital portion is possible with modified oblique lefort III.
Orbital portion doesn't lengthen as much as the nose which doesn't lengthen as much as the philtrum. The lower it is, the more altered it will be in lengthening. So after ccw the orbital portion, you would almost have your genetic height level of "upper middle third" (orbital portion of the maxilla lol too much repetition of the same word sorry)

Also if your nose is long but your philtrum small it's because your philtrum is recessed so the philtrum soft tissue fall over the teeth and the upper lip muscle isn't needed as the deep bite created, force the lower lip to do all the hard work for the seal, so the lower lips goes high and the upper lips doesn't bulk up during growth, and stay relatively high on the upper incisor during the seal which is why the philtrum may look short. But if the upper lip was at the somion level (when forward grown at the philtrum), Philtrum would show it's real length.
This is why John Mew use the indicator line, because watching the soft tissue philtrum doesn't help determining the actually lengthening. As the bony philtrum is what lengthen the most, indicator line helps perfectly determining the amount of lengthening.)

-So infraorbital part of maxilla get ccwised so that their lengthening is almost gone (which wasn't huge excepted on deformed case 0,5 psl)

-Nose is shortened untill the infraorbital part

-philtrum is shortened as well.

So it's actually possible nowdays. Modified oblique lefort III and High lefort I impaction aren't extreme, they are done on non syndromic patients.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 7125 and 3 others
I have never thought about this
Like look at pitts nose in pictures just Google young pitt his nose is really pulled up like a pigs and chiseled like there's no loose or thick skin, his philtrum seems almost sorta long on some pics bc of it so if someone like me with a nose that isn't horribly ling but could be better had all that excess thick skin removed and the sides pulled up and then got lip lift I'm pretty sure my face would appear a decent bit more compact

So many grammatical errors but lazy af

Fuck that I need to find ways to vertically lengthen my maxilla (no surgeries).
Send pic in private i wanna now if this is what you need or not. It seems unlikely you need more maxilla length. Maybe your just recessed without any downward growth (child face), and that you only need modified leofrt 3 advancement ?

Send pic in private i wanna now if this is what you need or not. It seems unlikely you need more maxilla length. Maybe your just recessed without any downward growth (child face), and that you only need modified leofrt 3 advancement ?
I plan on rotating my maxilla CCW a lot which will make my midface even shorter, so I need something to balance it out. I don’t know if HGH makes it longer or shorter.

I plan on rotating my maxilla CCW a lot which will make my midface even shorter, so I need something to balance it out. I don’t know if HGH makes it longer or shorter.
Why ccwising it if it's already short ?

Why ccwising it if it's already short ?
I will do it when I find a solution to make my midface bone longer. CCW rotating has multiple benefits like improving cheekbones and all of that, it reshapes the entire structure.

Ccw
I will do it when I find a solution to make my midface bone longer. CCW rotating has multiple benefits like improving cheekbones and all of that, it reshapes the entire structure.
send a pic in pm if you want to. If your cheekbones are low how the fuck the rest would be short ? Now go to the mirror please and get a straight forehead posture (forehead perpendicular to the ground) and tell me if your nose is either:
-too short
-balanced
-too long

And tell me if your outer eye canthus is pct or nct

And tell me if your cheekbone is low or high ?

Maybe you don't need to ccw but just advancement.

Also take a ruler and cheek your mew indicator line:

measure the distance from the bottom of your incisor untill your nose tip.

Ccw

send a pic in pm if you want to. If your cheekbones are low how the fuck the rest would be short ? Now go to the mirror please and get a straight forehead posture (forehead perpendicular to the ground) and tell me if your nose is either:
-too short
-balanced
-too long

And tell me if your outer eye canthus is pct or nct

And tell me if your cheekbone is low or high ?

Maybe you don't need to ccw but just advancement.

Also take a ruler and cheek your mew indicator line:

measure the distance from the bottom of your incisor untill your nose tip.
CCW will always make your features better no matter what, I don’t need it, I want it. I plan on rotating A LOT.

Uggly cheek bones either come from falling down or recession, or lack of width.

And the only reason you would need to ccw wouod be tgar your face has collapsed downward.

Many people doesn't look long because they have the short face syndrome (small lower third).

Uggly cheek bones either come from falling down or recession, or lack of width.

And the only reason you would need to ccw wouod be tgar your face has collapsed downward.

Many people doesn't look long because they have the short face syndrome (small lower third).
My lower third is kind of short sadly

yes, in the case that u have excess. if not, its not possible, the guy above sperging with his paragraphs is completely wrong. those same exact things were considered an option for me by a renowned surgeon, and they are no different from conventional things recommended (just less time/money needed).

tbh idek why ur so concerned abt ur 1.0 midface, u seem to have the wide balkan skull which would look good w/ ur truecel lower third fixed

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
yes, in the case that u have excess. if not, its not possible, the guy above sperging with his paragraphs is completely wrong. those same exact things were considered an option for me by a renowned surgeon, and they are no different from conventional things recommended (just less time/money needed).

tbh idek why ur so concerned abt ur 1.0 midface, u seem to have the wide balkan skull which would look good w/ ur truecel lower third fixed
totally wrong jfl. CCW movement does exist for the whole maxilla.
And impacting over the ans with a high lefort 1 to the point the ans is almost at the floor of the orbital portion level is lifefuel.
The myth about cutting the skull in half for the nose is easily debunked by this beautiful surgery.
Ans and maxilla orbital portion both go upside.
The guy on the before is sloping his forehead more, yet his nose take the same amount of vertical length than the guy on the after pic adopting a straight forehead.

3rd pic tells us what happen with that surgery:
Ans moves up and forward while nasion doesn't move, which implies for a given neck/forehead posture the nose would take less height.
And then if the nose is still long a high lefort 1 impaction can be done.
So tell me what's wrong you've never given me an answer that i could understand yet.

Attachments

• CB3736B0-B89B-427F-BD10-12F1C98950BA.png
    CB3736B0-B89B-427F-BD10-12F1C98950BA.png
    538 KB · Views: 16
  • D761CD7C-A8F2-4C81-A118-A896E67A1F50.png
    D761CD7C-A8F2-4C81-A118-A896E67A1F50.png
    604.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 6CB341E9-BC28-4618-B06C-9322944B7A5F.jpeg
    6CB341E9-BC28-4618-B06C-9322944B7A5F.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 12
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
totally wrong jfl. CCW movement does exist for the whole maxilla.
And impacting over the ans with a high lefort 1 to the point the ans is almost at the floor of the orbital portion level is lifefuel.
The myth about cutting the skull in half for the nose is easily debunked by this beautiful surgery.
Ans and maxilla orbital portion both go upside.
The guy on the before is sloping his forehead more, yet his nose take the same amount of vertical length than the guy on the after pic adopting a straight forehead.

3rd pic tells us what happen with that surgery:
Ans moves up and forward while nasion doesn't move, which implies for a given neck/forehead posture the nose would take less height.
And then if the nose is still long a high lefort 1 impaction can be done.
dude what the fuck are u saying? there is no high lefort 1 impaction. the nasal spine isnt changing at all. ur too retarded to tell whats an illusion and whats real with the posture. i was considering putting down a deposit on the exact fucking procedures u talk abt, but decided to go with a different approach. i have seen multiple cases from well known surgeons and know what results look like.

i myself would be elated at the possibility of having that level of dystrophic correction, but i know whats realistic and not.

So tell me what's wrong you've never given me an answer that i could understand yet.
i dont know how u dont understand the last time i posted on ur prev thread, but look at it this way. no surgeon has a conventional protocol for this seemingly "simple" thing that u happened to discover right? are u that crazy lucky/intelligent to stumble upon a new approach?

• Woah
dude what the fuck are u saying? there is no high lefort 1 impaction. the nasal spine isnt changing at all. ur too retarded to tell whats an illusion and whats real with the posture. i was considering putting down a deposit on the exact fucking procedures u talk abt, but decided to go with a different approach. i have seen multiple cases from well known surgeons and know what results look like.

i myself would be elated at the possibility of having that level of dystrophic correction, but i know whats realistic and not.

i dont know how u dont understand the last time i posted on ur prev thread, but look at it this way. no surgeon has a conventional protocol for this seemingly "simple" thing that u happened to discover right? are u that crazy lucky/intelligent to stumble upon a new approach?
Impaction over ANS is performed in Korea:
And sergio OMS said it's done as well.

Attachments

• E02591D8-3892-4A6E-994B-14660CE4A17F.png
    E02591D8-3892-4A6E-994B-14660CE4A17F.png
    218.3 KB · Views: 12
  • B7BEA999-FD6A-47B0-92E5-0D1295888FA4.png
    B7BEA999-FD6A-47B0-92E5-0D1295888FA4.png
    274.4 KB · Views: 9
  • FB343DB2-BCC4-4153-BFDD-32DE893F4EC1.png
    FB343DB2-BCC4-4153-BFDD-32DE893F4EC1.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and SPFromNY914
Impaction over ANS is performed in Korea:
And sergio OMS said it's done as well.

thats done in the case of excess growth below the nose, so only in certain cases is it applicable (gummy smile). the soft tissue of the nose doesnt change (which is why midface is unchangeable), but yea it is a ccw movement for certain ppl. you over-extrapolated sergio's response.

no matter what bone cuts you make, the soft tissue of the nose [and whole midface structure] stays the same.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 4430
thats done in the case of excess growth below the nose, so only in certain cases is it applicable (gummy smile). the soft tissue of the nose doesnt change (which is why midface is unchangeable), but yea it is a ccw movement for certain ppl. you over-extrapolated sergio's response.

no matter what bone cuts you make, the soft tissue of the nose [and whole midface structure] stays the same.
isn't the nose base the anterior nasal spine ?

Last edited:
  • +1
isn't the nose base the anterior nasal spine ?

well in those chronic mouthbreather dytrophic cases u see, that point grows in excess also causing a gummy smile, lip incompetence, etc. so its like the nose is getting "stretched" more than its actual amount, so impacting brings it to proper orientation. this doesnt shorten midface nor does it rly apply to any other cases (like u or OP).

• +1
well in those chronic mouthbreather dytrophic cases u see, that point grows in excess also causing a gummy smile, lip incompetence, etc. so its like the nose is getting "stretched" more than its actual amount, so impacting brings it to proper orientation. this doesnt shorten midface nor does it rly apply to any other cases (like u or OP).
"that point" refer to the ANS ?
=>So the nose base move up and forward right ? after the impaction while the nasion doesn't right ?
=>So on a vertical axis, the relative level of the nasion to the ans is lower right ?

I'm not saying wether it's a shortening or not as maybe we are using different terms to talk a out the same phenomenon.

Last edited:
look for urself:

the other osteotomies u mentioned dont even impact any section, so even further away.

"that point" refer to the ANS ?
=>So the nose base move up and forward right ? after the impaction while the nasion doesn't right ?
=>So on a vertical axis, the relative level of the nasion to the ans is lower right ?

I'm not saying wether it's a shortening or not as maybe we are using different terms to talk a out the same phenomenon.

yes technically it does (its overgrown in certain cases), but your whole motivation behind mention it is the nose height and midfacial structure positions, which doesnt fuckign change. the soft tissue relationships do not change since they arent attached to the cuts. if u cant understand past this, stop posting ur dogshit broscience and get a lobotomy to restore some semblance of brain function.

• +1
look for urself:

the other osteotomies u mentioned dont even impact any section, so even further away.

yes technically it does (its overgrown in certain cases), but your whole motivation behind mention it is the nose height and midfacial structure positions, which doesnt fuckign change. the soft tissue relationships do not change since they arent attached to the cuts. if u cant understand past this, stop posting ur dogshit broscience and get a lobotomy to restore some semblance of brain function.

Seems lile they digged into the bone to recreate the before nasal cavity anterior opening in the video or am i autistic jfl.
:forcedsmile: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: what the fuck is that shit ?

I either missunderstood, or surgeons are bluepilled AF.
Why would they dig into the bone while reducing nasal carthilage height is much easier ?

1st pic: long nose

2nd pic:shorter nose

3rd pic:long nose

Time to ask ..........:

@Sergio-OMS
I guess this is what you meant on this messages talking about rhinoseptoplasty in order to get a shorter nose which is the alternative of digging into the maxilla to recreate the former space, if i inderstood well unless i'm autistic.

Lifefuel question i feel i'm getting closer to my dreams sergio, i need your help, all the forum is preying you to know if our bird nose can be fixed or not
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:.

If it's possible i wanna get it done by you i'm in France and i know well Madrid as i used to study there. Just getting a 16 hours bus and i'm in Madrid estacion sur jfl.
Also do you know fernandez pedroche the Madrid Orthotropics ?

Attachments

• 8CB79732-7748-4D33-804C-B87FDD2F5954.png
    8CB79732-7748-4D33-804C-B87FDD2F5954.png
    410.1 KB · Views: 5
  • D4D96B46-68B2-4A10-8939-32248B72DB0A.png
    D4D96B46-68B2-4A10-8939-32248B72DB0A.png
    412.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 6C72801B-8204-45E1-9D96-B35574FCB8CF.png
    6C72801B-8204-45E1-9D96-B35574FCB8CF.png
    398.3 KB · Views: 11
  • A3BDAAA2-4677-4F17-96BA-F09F61825266.png
    A3BDAAA2-4677-4F17-96BA-F09F61825266.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and SPFromNY914
I'm getting cloooooseeerrrrrrr and hope the C will be kept haahahaha so funny lmfao hahahahaha.
Can't sleep lol. Potential life change. 😲

YEAH VICTORY I JUST READ ABOUT RHINOSEPTOPLASTY. IT'S LEGIT AS FUCK GOOD BYE LONG NOSES ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Taylorswift don't be a motherfucker and read this thread please bro. Lifefuel finallt for you. ❤❤❤
You always seem depressed ngl.

Last edited:
Screenshot 20201010 1554382

Why the f this happen again

• +1
after the devil goes to work on ice skates

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5385
Fuckin genome

Seems lile they digged into the bone to recreate the before nasal cavity anterior opening in the video or am i autistic jfl.
:forcedsmile: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: what the fuck is that shit ?

I either missunderstood, or surgeons are bluepilled AF.
Why would they dig into the bone while reducing nasal carthilage height is much easier ?

1st pic: long nose

2nd pic:shorter nose

3rd pic:long nose

Time to ask ..........:

@Sergio-OMS
I guess this is what you meant on this messages talking about rhinoseptoplasty in order to get a shorter nose which is the alternative of digging into the maxilla to recreate the former space, if i inderstood well unless i'm autistic.

Lifefuel question i feel i'm getting closer to my dreams sergio, i need your help, all the forum is preying you to know if our bird nose can be fixed or not
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:.

If it's possible i wanna get it done by you i'm in France and i know well Madrid as i used to study there. Just getting a 16 hours bus and i'm in Madrid estacion sur jfl.
Also do you know fernandez pedroche the Madrid Orthotropics ?

yea lol thats why its for certain ppl w excess. height doesnt change at all since there is no soft tissue cut.

what sergio means (i think) is that rhinoseptoplasty can take care of a droopy tip, which does indeed make the nose look longer. its not actuall reducing the bridge height tho.

stop presenting this shit as smth it isnt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
yea lol thats why its for certain ppl w excess. height doesnt change at all since there is no soft tissue cut.

what sergio means (i think) is that rhinoseptoplasty can take care of a droopy tip, which does indeed make the nose look longer. its not actuall reducing the bridge height tho.

At least he is trying to find solution or improve what already is
Most ppl here only say cope, rope, kill yourself, without 0.01% genetics you are shit, this forum is for looksmaxxing not to took everybody self esteem to negative.

At least he is trying to find solution or improve what already is
tbh that would be by visiting doctors and planning surgeries based off of what they tell you, instead of misunderstanding papers then attempting to create holy grail solutions.

i have a quite steep gonial angle myself (although my midface is fine), but i dont try and delude myself into believing every aspect of my face can just be played around with. it is kinda frustrating to see ppl claim that it can be, when theyre obviously deluded.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and orthochadic

Answer to that please:

1)Is the ANS the nose BASE.
2)If so, as the nose base moves upward while the nasion remains constant,
how the fuck would the nose not being shorter ?
First idea was that they dig into the nasal bone to restaure the former cavity height instead of shortening the carthilage septum, which seems to be dumb and bluepilled as fuck. After perfectly cuting into the maxilla/vomer/ they will then dig into the maxilla ? Why would they easily cut bones, and leave the carthilages unchanged to then dig into the nasal cavity floor aka maxilla bone wtf.

I don't get it. WHY can't they reduce the czrthilage as well. Seems as easy to cut the carthilage part of the septup as the vomer part.

Attachments

• 3FB26FC1-414D-447E-AF74-99B3CCDF3F38.jpeg
    3FB26FC1-414D-447E-AF74-99B3CCDF3F38.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Answer to that please:

1)Is the ANS the nose BASE.
2)If so, as the nose base moves upward while the nasion remains constant,
how the fuck would the nose not being shorter ?
First idea was that they dig into the nasal bone to restaure the former cavity height instead of shortening the carthilage septum, which seems to be dumb and bluepilled as fuck. After perfectly cuting into the maxilla/vomer/ they will then dig into the maxilla ? Why can they cut easily bones, and deciding to leave the carthilages unchanged to then dig into the bone wtf.

I don't get it. WHY can't they reduce the czrthilage as well. Seems as easy to cut the carthilage part of the septup as the vomer part.

dude ive answered those already twice in these threads. you consider it "bluepilled", but surgeons consider it impossible to cut into the nasal base cartilage and reattach. its pretty much conventional knowledge that this length cant be changed, idk how u much so much fucking difficulty processing why.

• +1
dude ive answered those already twice in these threads. you consider it "bluepilled", but surgeons consider it impossible to cut into the nasal base cartilage and reattach. its pretty much conventional knowledge that this length cant be changed, idk how u much so much fucking difficulty processing why.
first time you said that cutting the nasal carthilage was impossible.
Are you telling me that midface shortening can't happen because of carthilage not even because of bone. How crazy is that !
So peoples are fucked for life because of 1 fucking thin carthilage :forcedsmile: :eek:.
So cutting bone is easy as fuck, but noooo shit the carthilage is here :lul:.

If this is true, we should find a new pill color. :forcedsmile: Black wouldn't be enough for this case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 4797
first time you said that cutting the nasal carthilage was impossible.
Are you telling me that midface shortening can't happen because of carthilage not even because of bone. How crazy is that !
So peoples are fucked for life because of 1 fucking thin carthilage :forcedsmile: :eek:.

If this is true, we should find a new pill color. :forcedsmile: Black wouodn't be enough for this case.

yes and yes...

jesus christ took u an insane amt of fucking time to reach the obvious conclusion

yes and yes...

jesus christ took u an insane amt of fucking time to reach the obvious conclusion
You must understand that people can be really motivated in fixing problems. And accepting your flaws is cope, also people here don't help in accepting yourself( especially some redcels with really huge knowledge WHO will insult you for your imperfections and make you feel like a shit)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4430 and orthochadic
You must understand that people can be really motivated in fixing problems. And accepting your flaws is cope, also people here don't help in accepting yourself( especially some redcels with really huge knowledge WHO will insult you for your imperfections and make you feel like a shit)

motivated=putting down thousands of dollars and going thru pain, not just rotting

lol bro dont get influenced that much, especially by ppl here. everyone reaches an end to this temporary existence, theres no meaning to those imperfections in the end...