Will vertically shortening maxilla will be ever possible?

yes and yes...

jesus christ took u an insane amt of fucking time to reach the obvious conclusion
@Sergio-OMS Is impacting the septal carthilage possible in order to reduce nose length ?
Did you mean "with a rhinoseptoplasty" impacting the carthilage after impacting the bones ?
Why would it be impossible if not ? Isn' it just a carthilage ? Easy to cut and heal ?

Attachments

• AD252028-E359-48D8-B33D-05E51489F89D.png
    AD252028-E359-48D8-B33D-05E51489F89D.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
motivated=putting down thousands of dollars and going thru pain, not just rotting

lol bro dont get influenced that much, especially by ppl here. everyone reaches an end to this temporary existence, theres no meaning to those imperfections in the end...
I know its all temporary
Are you believer or atheist?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I know its all temporary
Are you believer or atheist?

eh there has to be some kinda deity or force out there since our creation has infinitesimally small chances of randomly occurring. we're prob just too low sentience and incapable to detect it (like an ant to a human). so ig agnostic? organized religion is good to keep ppl from devolving into anarchy tho, even if it is all story tales.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 5385
@Sergio-OMS Is impacting the septal carthilage possible in order to reduce nose length?

Not impacting but trimming it in the most inferior part

• Love it
Reactions: orthochadic
@thinwhiteduke really funny as your life

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Not impacting but trimming it in the most inferior part
@Sergio-OMS
Sorry to ask once and for all again, as this knowledge is one of the MOST GAME CHANGING EVER IN THIS FORUM. It's like knowing the next lottery numbers and rewriting them.
So the nose vertical excess is potentially FULLY reversable !!!
(excepted for the bone part made of maxilla and nasal bone which is actually is unsignificantlly lengthened from downward growth)
Please answer me shortly (as you may be busy),
and clearly YES or NO
YES for saying that nose can be shortened vertically
NO for saying that nose can't be shortened Vertically.
PLEASE. 🤲(middle eastern adoration hands jfl)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and SPFromNY914
I will do it when I find a solution to make my midface bone longer. CCW rotating has multiple benefits like improving cheekbones and all of that, it reshapes the entire structure.
Just mouthbreathe until it gets longer

That would CW rotate it, I don’t want that
I get what you mean, you want your maxilla grow down but not back and flat. I actually think there is a procedure for this, you might have to do more research

I get what you mean, you want your maxilla grow down but not back and flat. I actually think there is a procedure for this, you might have to do more research
Do you have one that doesn’t involve surgery

Send pic in private i wanna now if this is what you need or not. It seems unlikely you need more maxilla length. Maybe your just recessed without any downward growth (child face), and that you only need modified leofrt 3 advancement ?
is it possible to vertically lengthen maxilla for cosmetic ?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel