Will volufiline have effect on skin that previously had fat?

MoggedToSuicide

MoggedToSuicide

Iron
Joined
May 22, 2023
Posts
103
Reputation
99
When I was younger (14 years old) I had decent aegyo sal looking back at older pictures, but now I have death tier dark circles. Does me having fat there earlier in my life mean that volufiline can restore that?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Interested
Once again first reply, I just broke this profile's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
 
When I was younger (14 years old) I had decent aegyo sal looking back at older pictures, but now I have death tier dark circles. Does me having fat there earlier in my life mean that volufiline can restore that?
i’d realistically give it a try. only things that can happen is that you get the fat back or you don’t and if you don’t try it you will defo not why it back
 

Similar threads

heightcel69
Replies
3
Views
54
cinnabon
cinnabon
Sxmon210
Replies
6
Views
88
Sxmon210
Sxmon210
qlf
Replies
4
Views
32
pakiadam
pakiadam
Drapids
Replies
1
Views
49
silvannerGrey
silvannerGrey
dnrfoids1
Replies
3
Views
109
dnrfoids1
dnrfoids1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top