Will you be interested in my Blackpill book when it will be completed?

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
It will be an evolutionary psychology book, I am aiming to be at the same level of professionalism that a PhD professor would write a psy book, using evolutionary concepts and the related scientific researches presenting the Blackpill and on the side some relevant Red Pill and MGTOW ideas. The larger bulk of the book is going to present every physical feature and explain what women find more attractive (+ how things like look, money and personality interacts) from an evo perspective based on researches. I'll break down what is right and wrong in the red pill ideologies, and exposed a lot how bluepillers disconnected from reality.

I don't have the education of PhD evo professor, but I am a huge nerd, I read hundreds of books, I basically read all the evo psy literature, I am highly educated with everything psy related also, like neuropsy, positive psychology and psychotherapy, and I also pretty much consume everything there is about the red pill, MGTOW and the Blackpill on the web, so I don't think there are many people better suited than me to write that book, and I believe I am smart enough, self-motivated enough and hard-working enough to pull it off. I am also not a bittercel that has a representation of women that is being obscured by hatred towards women because of how he has been treated by women or bad/traumatic experiences in the past (I see many people in those communities that are highly biased which make them cope and/or want vengeance with confirmation bias against women), my goal is not to expose female nature in a bad way, simply find where the truth lies between all of this. I am still in the phase of compiling every related scientific research I can find for the moment, it will probably take quite a while to get it done, those types of books are really long to compose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, kobecel, Deleted member 611 and 2 others
Ill read drafts.

Too poor to afford full release

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Of course mathieu

• +1
It will be an evolutionary psychology book, I am aiming to be at the same level of professionalism that a PhD professor would write a psy book, using evolutionary concepts and the related scientific researches presenting the Blackpill and on the side some relevant Red Pill and MGTOW ideas. The larger bulk of the book is going to present every physical feature and explain what women find more attractive (+ how things like look, money and personality interacts) from an evo perspective based on researches. I'll break down what is right and wrong in the red pill ideologies, and exposed a lot how bluepillers disconnected from reality.

I don't have the education of PhD evo professor, but I am a huge nerd, I read hundreds of books, I basically read all the evo psy literature, I am highly educated with everything psy related also, like neuropsy, positive psychology and psychotherapy, and I also pretty much consume everything there is about the red pill, MGTOW and the Blackpill on the web, so I don't think there are many people better suited than me to write that book, and I believe I am smart enough, self-motivated enough and hard-working enough to pull it off. I am also not a bittercel that has a representation of women that is being obscured by hatred towards women because of how he has been treated by women or bad/traumatic experiences in the past (I see many people in those communities that are highly biased which make them cope and/or want vengeance with confirmation bias against women), my goal is not to expose female nature, simply find where the truth lies between all of this. I am still in the phase of compiling every related scientific research I can find for the moment, it will probably take quite a while to get it done, those types of books are really long to compose.

I believe the truthful pill is very dark red with a tiny blue dot on it.

Yes we certainly will my brother

• +1
yes

• +1
no i will wait for the pirate version

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 1 other person
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Yes. Do you also have a thread on how to interact with normies? I just don't get it. The only times I can talk good is when it's one topic that I'm autisticly invested in.

• +1

I don't have the education of PhD evo professor, but I am a huge nerd, I read hundreds of books, I basically read all the evo psy literature, I am highly educated with everything psy related also, like neuropsy, positive psychology and psychotherapy, and I also pretty much consume everything there is about the red pill, MGTOW and the Blackpill on the web, so I don't think there are many people better suited than me to write that book, and I believe I am smart enough, self-motivated enough and hard-working enough to pull it off. I am also not a bittercel that has a representation of women that is being obscured by hatred towards women because of how he has been treated by women or bad/traumatic experiences in the past (I see many people in those communities that are highly biased which make them cope and/or want vengeance with confirmation bias against women), my goal is not to expose female nature in a bad way, simply find where the truth lies between all of this. I am still in the phase of compiling every related scientific research I can find for the moment, it will probably take quite a while to get it done, those types of books are really long to compose.

I believe the truthful pill is very dark red with a tiny blue dot on it.
Is it done yet? I'll actually buy it.

Yes. Do you also have a thread on how to interact with normies? I just don't get it. The only times I can talk good is when it's one topic that I'm autisticly invested in.

Be a Chad so you are automatically implicitly given reigns to control the frame.

Be a Chad so you are automatically implicitly given reigns to control the frame.
Of cousre! Just be :chad:Chad theory. Why hasn't anyone tried this before:feelshehe:, I'll get right on it.:kys::f:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Is it done yet? I'll actually buy it.

I am one, struggling with my apnea and steps in fixing it at the moment and two, too perfectionist in everything I do, so it will take time, but it will be written for sure, it is like my life mission at this point, I couldn't live without realizing this project, hopefully, I can write a book more controversial than Main Kampf by shattering the BluePill cultural ideologies with deep scientific perspectives, I have been reading a lot of scientific studies lately.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Arkantos
Just remember if you make it everything you've written on this site will be tied to you as a public person.

Of cousre! Just be :chad:Chad theory. Why hasn't anyone tried this before:feelshehe:, I'll get right on it.:kys::f:

In short, putting having neurological autistic traits aside, there are different feedbacks loops that condition your personality through a process of one's calibration to your environment. Chads are naturally more extroverted, if you are incels tier, you can't get away with being arrogant because you will be perceived as a jerk while Chad will be seen as cocky and confident, so you have no other choice to adjust your personality to be more low profile and more calculated in what you are saying depending on how others will react to you. But there are other feedback loops that affect how you carry yourself such as mainly upbringing/parental projection and abilities you can leverage into social status gains in your different spheres of life. There is no quick fix, confidence/social ability boosts are all BluePill cope; either PSL ascend, find a way to status max or understand and heal your traumas (reading Carl Rogers is what I would recommend).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Just remember if you make it everything you've written on this site will be tied to you as a public person.

Foids are cunt. No, honestly, my book is like the most neutral you will ever find, because I see life as a deterministic expression of our evolved nature, moral judgments are out of my vocabulary, I don't have negative feelings towards women actually, it is just interactions between our biology and our modern environment.

Last edited:
Absolutely fuckin not.